THR curse

Chuckman

For the last few years something breaks on the car,or I have a flat every

race at THR.I have finished one race without something going wrong on the car

other than the 125 lap TSRS race,in the past two years at THR.The first race I

ran this year a flat right front takes me out of the running,and a bolt breaks on the shifting linkage this past week.Can someone help exercise the THR curse please?

YOU GOT TO GET A CHECKER FLAG BANDANNA TO WEAR UNDER YOUR HELMET??????????

Maybe you could ask Jeff Gordon how he finally broke his curse at TMS.

And maybe if you quit stalking people that will help too. :P

:D HEY YOU TALK ABOUT BAD LUCK I.M SCARED TO GO TO THE BATHROOM, I,VE TRIED JOHN THE CONKAROOT, A BLACK CAT BONE AND SOME CHICKEN FEATHERS, AIN,T NOTHING HELPED ME YET ,I EVEN CALLED MARIE LABOW IN NEW ORLEANS, SHE PUT ME ON HOLD, COST ME 200.00 ON MY CELL PHONE, ONLY THING I KNOW IS TO OUT LAST IT, IF I DON,T GET RUN OVER FIRST. BUT I AIN,T QUITTEN. WADDY I GUESS I AM DUMBER THAN I LOOK.

Dont worry I feel everybody's pain. I have not finished a feature race all season for something going wrong with the car or motor or what ever and I thought putting on a new pair of whitie tighties might help well it did i won the race but got DQ'D afterwards. So hell I guess I will take the lucky pair of whities and take a new pair and put them both on and race maybe that might help...lol (joking)

Jay

but I do feel your pain.

Leland - What happened to Sponge Bob? I thought he helped last year. Have you not been wearing him? :D Marie Labow - now that is funny Leland. ;) Hurry up and get that new motor put in. At least you didn't have to ride the bike on the track this past weekend.

Jay - I feel your pain man. I had that same thing happen to me once when I raced at Longhorn years ago. 10lb. to lite. Hang in there my friend, you will get that win. We know you can do it now. :)

Charles - Getting Chuck on the fan line and put on hold on the stalker hotline, that's just too funny. You hang in there too. It will all come together.

:lol:

Just a suggestion it work for Casey Smith and I've seen it work other places. Now I know the 77 is sentimental to you guys but change the numbers, the paint job, the body style, the krusty britches you been wearin that are good luck. I can tell you if I get another car it isnt gonna be #42 and it wont be red white and blue. Plus Charles theres another little thing that helps too if you pm me I'll tell ya. Oh maybe you ought to leave Tim at home.

Now I know the 77 is sentimental to you guys but change the numbers..

Charles,

You should change your number to #23. Dave Blaney drove the #77 last year (remember) in Winston Cup...he's now running in the #23 this year and having a good season despite not having a full-time sponsor..

I called the Jeff Gordon fan club and Chuck Licata answered the phone.

I have always said The Dupont Dude is one of the best race car drivers around...

Outside of THAT, though.... :P

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....................

Number 23.........................

Hmmmmm...

Seems to me, I recall some legendary basketball player...with the initials "MJ"....used to wear #23.....oh yah, it's a retired number, too..he musta been pretty good.. :D

worked for Larry Bendele #23 and maybe the reason chuck put you on hold on the Jeff Gordon fan club hot line is because he had to answer the stalkers hotline.LOL not really but would be a good story

you might try to change the number back to #1. That was the year that you almost won the championship but lost by 1 point. ooops nevermind maybe you should be # 2 or just #7, worked for Kulwicki.

charles,

just a suggestion if you get a checkered bandana to wear under your helmet just remember to wash it. i remember when shawn forgot to wash his and it tried to run across the roof of the car. that was one ripe piece of material. thankfully the next week it was washed

hey cletus , i wouldnt run alans # it wasnt his lucky #. Terrys brother randy has a doll you can use. :lol: . Chuck L , ARE YOU A RAINBOW WARRIOR? hey chuckie is the car in hutto? If so i wouldnt mind helping you guys go over it and double check and tidy up. Its amazing all the little things that get overlooked. I did it to mine in feb this year and i found tons of little stuff that i made better or finished because they got overlooked by me. :blink: Looks like it has a push in 1-2 after about 3 hard laps. de tune the motor about 75 hp and that will solve it. Xpando foam will help stop the flats. spit on the linkage every now and then to keep it lubed. As for the numbers just bring it down to hobby and i will erase the ones on the back , tracy can do the doors and i would bet ol joey could find a way to do the roof for ya. So there you have it ,rearrange the numbers, add some color ,reshape the body . what a deal all of that courtesy of TBS RACING . :P

we need a bottle of holy water to pour over the car.

Maybe one of those Kristy dolls brad Got.

When we get the grimlins out of this car it should a fast one.

Maybe we should change our numer.

I like #1 but it is already taken.

Maybe #7? or #2.

sorry Chuck L. but we will not run the #24.

lol

Bryan

Archived