Special Racing this Sunday plus extra series $$$$

Revised race list: it will now be 5 races total but anyone's worse race will be dropped (that way someone can miss a night and still be eligible) race dates are as follows; SUNDAY aug 1 (yes that is this sunday), saturday aug 7, saturday aug 21, saturday sept 4, and saturday sept 18. pay out thus far is 500 to win the SERIES, 300 for second, 200 for third, 200 for the highest finishing carbed car (was 100). also there will be items given away as they are donated. originally it was just going to be a 4 race series but the track wanted to add us to this sundays schedule that will also include IMCA modifieds, a big IMCA sport mod race, and sprint cars. this should bring a big crowd and is a good way to get these cars noticed. all cars will have to be registered with the track since this is also a track point race. thus being said the out of towners that dont currently have a point average will have to start at the back of the heat and qualify. afetr that first night everyone that ran the week before will have an average. this is how IMCA does to so the track does too. anyone that doesnt have goodyears or hoosiers but want to run them can contact me. i have some good ones fairly cheap. you can go to www.texasthunder.com for further details about the start time or call me (254)721- 2012.

Orginal post from Billy White, DCR forum.

Archived