Another nearby track closes...

NickHolt

Cardinal Motor Speedway in Eunice, New Mexico, has announced it is closing for the season. They ran July 10th, but have announced that they are done for the season.

This is from their website:

CMS regrets to inform it's drivers and fans that the track will be closing as of July 10, 2010.

We appreciate your support throughout this season and thank you for being part of the great racing action that has taken place at

Cardinal Motor Speedway!

Nick

Cardinal Motor Speedway in Eunice, New Mexico, has announced it is closing for the season. They ran July 10th, but have announced that they are done for the season.

This is from their website:

CMS regrets to inform it's drivers and fans that the track will be closing as of July 10, 2010.

We appreciate your support throughout this season and thank you for being part of the great racing action that has taken place at

Cardinal Motor Speedway!

Nick

Wow, that is sad to hear Nick. I was born in Hobbs and grew up going to the old track there between Eunice and Hobbs with my parents.

I have been to Cardinal 3 times since it opened when I was in Eunice visiting my grandparents.

Hopefully it's not a permanent closure!

Archived