Formula One update - Interview with Tavo

NickHolt

Not too sure what assumptions you are making, Casey19, but as I understand it, whatever money Tavo's organization will eventually get back is based on the incremental sales tax revenue generated by the event itself. At least that's the way I understand how this would work.

And I think the "nobody's business" comment was referring to the money private investors are putting into the project, not the incremental sales tax revenue that the event will be generating.

Nick

They haven't even broken ground? Call me skeptical, but it took 17 months to build Eagles Canyon in Slidell, TX and this guy is telling us they are going to build a complete F1 facility in less than 24 months...the first one ever built? Ummm, what's that fishy smell?

It only took 9 months to build Texas motor speedway,and it not the first one evr built just in the US,and far as the money I would hate to see 25mil come out of the billion they spend a year on the illegals in this state,and damn the bad luck for all the jobs that it will create hundreds if not thousands of tax earners.So there really is something fishy

It only took 9 months to build Texas motor speedway,and it not the first one evr built just in the US,and far as the money I would hate to see 25mil come out of the billion they spend a year on the illegals in this state,and damn the bad luck for all the jobs that it will create hundreds if not thousands of tax earners.So there really is something fishy

Seems Obama had a plan all along :P

Archived