2010 western grands

sandersracing

I will be going it will most likely be next Saturday. I remember seeing Eric Covington's 5th place trophy for the grands when he ran quarters and it was bigger than my trophy I got for winning the region championship.

Does anyone have a 20-24 ft enclosed trailer (lockable) thay might part with for these kid's to put all of the throphies and thing's (storage only) in from Saturday till Saturday next week? If so, pm me and I will get you in touch with the right person. THANKS

I would let them use mine, but it will be in Houston and THR for the next two weekend's.

There will be security on duty from today through next Saturday.

Does anyone have a 20-24 ft enclosed trailer (lockable) thay might part with for these kid's to put all of the throphies and thing's (storage only) in from Saturday till Saturday next week? If so, pm me and I will get you in touch with the right person. THANKS

I would let them use mine, but it will be in Houston and THR for the next two weekend's.

There will be security on duty from today through next Saturday.

It's a done deal. Thank's, Todd Mc at Magnum Trailers.

Thanks, John Schultz and Cory Lovell for there offer's. It's really nice knowing people like ya'll!

Archived