THR Radio Ad, Tailgate Party & Fan Appreciation Happy Hour!

debwill

We've been busy this week getting everything ready for this weekend's races at Thunderhill Raceway.

For starters, Rodney Rodriguez (one of our distinguished THR announcers) and Wally Dallenbach (everyone knows who he is!) came up with a great radio ad. Here's a link to the ad if you want to check it out:

THR Radio Ad for July 17

Fred Summers has put together a Tailgate Party for this Friday night after our Open Test-n-Tune session (around 9P). We'll have a DJ and grills for cookin'. We'll be posting more information about this event soon.

Fred and Loree Mathieson have also been meeting with HEB in Kyle to get them involved with THR, and it's looking really good. We hope to pair them up with our track concession, Thunder Grill, to bring the fans some great bargains on food and drinks. We're starting off Saturday's grandstand events with a Fan Appreciation Happy Hour from 5:30P-6:30P - offering $1 hot dogs and soft drinks. Again, more information will be coming out soon.

As you can see, we're filling up our agenda, and we hope you'll choose to spend your weekend with us at Thunderhill Raceway!

Cory,

I'm sure some car shows will be in our future once the deal is finalized with HEB. I'll make sure I remember to include you!

Thanks, I cant seem to make em fast but I can make em pretty.

Archived