Rain outs for this weekend 7/9-11/10

105 Speedway moves Friday show to Saturday, July 10th due to wet conditions. (From 105 Speedway)

Shady Oaks Speedway had a "Make up" race set for tonight, but that's been canceled due to wet conditions.

Nick

105 Speedway moves Friday show to Saturday, July 10th due to wet conditions. (From 105 Speedway)

I guess that's the short version......Follow along here, there will be a quiz later

105 Speedway(Cleveland)----Fri. night rained out

Gator Motorplex(Willis)---Sat. night rained out

So Randy Waller(promoter of both tracks).....moved racing to Sat. night at 105 with points given for both tracks...

Heart O' Texas cancels tonight due to weather. This from an email from the track.

A train of showers tracking right over Elm Mott has caused cancellation of tonight’s races.

Please join us next week for IMCA modifieds, IMICA SportMods, IMCA hobby stocks, street stocks, pure stocks, cruisers, junior mini stocks, Texas Twisters, + Texas Wing Modifieds and kids ride the race cars.

Heart O’ Texas Speedway

www.heartotexspeedway.com

I35dirt@aol.com

Thanx for the panhandle update Spooky

No problem. Hopefully "Mother Nature" will be nice to Abilene, Champion Motor Speedway in Midland-Odessa, and Cardinal Motor Speedway in Eunice,N.M. tomorrow. Especially for Cardinal Motor Speedway since unfortunately they'll be shutting down for the rest of the year after tomorrow nights program!!

I have to give Jerry Spencer credit for making up the Thunderhill Raceway schedule for 2010. He must have some strong connections with Mother Nature to schedule us off these past two weekends.

Archived