Live Interactive Updates from Houston Motorsports Park, 7/10/10

NickHolt

Live Interactive Updates from Houston Motorsports Park, 7/10/2010

If you are unable to attend the “Adrenaline on Asphalt” event at Houston Motorsports Park this Saturday, July 10, 2010, I will be providing Live Updates from the track starting at 5:00 p.m. I’ll do my best to share the racing action as it unfolds.

The Updates are “interactive,” which means that you can ask questions and make comments during the session. Of course, there will be a delay between the time you post and the time that it appears in the dialogue box because I have to approve each entry - and sometimes I get a bit behind as I try to keep up with the on-track happenings.

To get started click here or go to the Lone Star Speedzone front page (http://www.lonestarspeedzone.com) and click on "Live Updates from Houston Motorsports Park, 7/10/2010."

Nick

I won't be able to make the race tonight at HMP so there will be no LSS Live Interactive Updates... Very sorry about that.

The contractor, who was supposed to be finished with the bathroom last week and who was supposed to be here at 9:00 am and be out of here by 1 pm today, just arrived a few minutes ago. He has to finish up some tile work, grout the enclosure as well as the tile floor, tear out some old sheet rock near the shower, put up new sheet rock, tape and float, etc.. He figures it's about a four or five hour job. With a four hour drive for me to HMP that makes it impossible for me to get there in time.

I just wanted to explain and apologize to those who were counting on me to be there.

Nick

Nick,

Just make sure that even though you told him you would pay him on such a such date, you make him wait, ohhhhhhh about as long in weeks as you waited in hours for him to show up.

LOL

Bill "Sarge" Masom

That's completely unacceptable. Please credit my account for the full value of the "Pay to Listen" charge.......

jay :D

I'll do better than that, Jay. I'll double the refund!

By the way, the guy just left -- the walls are still wet, but at least it's done... Now, let's see. If I left now I'd get there just about in time to turn around and come back... LOL

Nick

Archived