Saturday July 24th, Huge night of racing.

TRP

Like I said somebody just needs to make sure a can of worms doesnt get opened and then chase off cars that plan on coming and have been!

Agree with Steph on this. It has taken a good while to get to where we can have some common ground where our cars can run with the Houston Hobby's while not having to have a mirroring set of rules. It's also not my call, but I do care about this subject, and I'd sure hate to see this messed up and take two steps backwards for the one step forward we've recently taken where we can run together with the Houston Hobby's.

Hopefully Ken will reply to this subject soon, when he has a chance to get on here. I suspect based on his dedication, he could be working at a race track this week quite a bit.

And Frank, you told me Johnny banned you from using his sign-on. Is he out of town? ;)

After a long discussion and thought, I feel that there are just too many difference in the rules for the Imca Stock Cars, or "Istock". Unfortunately we dont have a set of rules that everyone can go by. But, we have made some adjustments for the Houston area cars to come down and race with us. And thus far this season, it has turned out to be very competitive and equal, by them adding some weight, 100 lbs, total min weight 3300 lbs. to there cars and running their tires from their tracks. This has worked out well. Thank you for your interest in this event, but due to differences in rules, and time constraints, I can not change the classes allowed to run at this event.

Archived