Races Postponed (July 3, 2010)

"you MUST be one of those people that needs some attention to always put your piece of mind about EVERYTHING on here!"

Those were your words...if that was said face to face...I would bet the police would have had to be called...lol

"it is okay for you and him to say what ever you want but for someone else to comment it is an ATTACK! Please!"

Just saying why I thought it was an attack...personally....I am trying to learn to not comment on these type topics...cause its super easy to make someone mad...and I seem to be exceptionally gifted at that...when all I wanted to do was make a situation better...but...I did comment on this...cause I really didnt think that comment was warrented in this situation...if you dont want to know someones opinion...I suggest you stop reading forums..cause that is all they are...AJ

Well said AJ

I got everything straightened out Mr. Harris. I told my nephew he cant graduate and expect to have a party on the same day for his achievement nor is my wife allowed to go to the hospital and hang out for 6 days. So with that behind me as long as I put a question mark next to every off week as a potential SOS race day then I think I should be able to race every time SOS decides to open their gates! And as far as getting attention I get all I need in the winners circle but thanks for recognizing I let the others guys fight for a win or two. However you feel additional attention is needed please indulge yourself. I know they sure appreciated it, maybe Edna and Houston should get some of my 6 hours of travel time every other week.

Archived