Races Postponed (July 3, 2010)

What rules are the Modifieds running on Friday night? ???? Are you waiving registration fees for first time racers? What is the pit pass cost?

We are still racing Friday night as of Wednesday night. We're looking good here, the track is ready thanks to the Kunkel's. We have pushed the race time to 7:30 to accomodate Friday workers. The rules are in our website and it should be up tonight. I will wave first time racers registration fee as well. Pit passes run $25, car entry fee is $25. We have no rentals that would cost any more. Hope that answered all you're questions. We look forward to seeing you Friday night!

Jim

Friday? You got to be kidding....Makes no sence what so ever. And when did we all of a sudden have to start making up races? Espicially on a Friday. I highly doubt we will get to support that night and I am sure there will be many others.

I never kid when it comes to racing and you should know that! It was my understanding that you put up extra money last week to run Edna Friday and SOS Saturday. This week is a simple reversal of last weeks schedule due to Alex blowing in. If you cant make it we understand, but weather permitting we will run Friday night. Racing starts at 7:30.

Jim

Friday? You got to be kidding....Makes no sence what so ever. And when did we all of a sudden have to start making up races? Espicially on a Friday. I highly doubt we will get to support that night and I am sure there will be many others.

I never kid when it comes to racing and you should know that! It was my understanding that you put up extra money last week to run Edna Friday and SOS Saturday. This week is a simple reversal of last weeks schedule due to Alex blowing in. If you cant make it we understand, but weather permitting we will run Friday night. Racing starts at 7:30.

Jim

Absolutely but be aware that race was planned several weeks in advance giving people plenty of time to prepare and make plans to be there. Not with a weeks notice schedule change like this week. Second it was for a very attractive purse that we very seldom get to race for. Not just for first but paid back well for no extra fees. Lastly the race was actually promoted gaining alot of interests thoughout bringing alot of drivers from several areas. I love racing as much as anyone but keep in mind for us the schedule is very important and please tell us now if you plan on continueing to alter the schedule due to rain outs. I know you have a business to run but we have our lifes to run as well and racing has its role. This information is important to determine where we will run the rest of the year and for next years championship run!

Jim

Absolutely but be aware that race was planned several weeks in advance giving people plenty of time to prepare and make plans to be there. Not with a weeks notice schedule change like this week. Second it was for a very attractive purse that we very seldom get to race for. Not just for first but paid back well for no extra fees. Lastly the race was actually promoted gaining alot of interests thoughout bringing alot of drivers from several areas. I love racing as much as anyone but keep in mind for us the schedule is very important and please tell us now if you plan on continueing to alter the schedule due to rain outs. I know you have a business to run but we have our lifes to run as well and racing has its role. This information is important to determine where we will run the rest of the year and for next years championship run!

Just wondering why you are so worried about this when you haven't been to the past couple of races and you MUST be one of those people that needs some attention to always put your piece of mind about EVERYTHING on here! I am sure everyone has an opinon about everything but it seems like we ALWAYS have to hear yours! Really is it that necessary? Because what you say isn't gonna change anyones mind! just sayin!

Before YOU attack someone..maybe you should ask quietly ..why has he not shown up...well...he missed one race..cause we cant all make every race...the other...I am pretty sure was an unplanned emergency...and..he still had a shot at the points ...after missing 2 races...now..I am not his spokesperson....and i probably should not have even commented...but..oh well....His crew drives a long way to run this track and has been super loyal to SOS...but...feel free to run him off...god knows SOS has to many racers...I think its a moot point anyway...but..I have alot tied up in a dang boat (for the boat race)...and there is no way i could make this race either...my superstock was supposed to make it back....but..he cant get off work early enough (on this short of a notice) Steph was just saying what alot of racers thought...course alot want to race too....but..what was the car counts at the last race 50? lose 20% due to unscheduled race...lol..well just got a text saying this attack was for nothing anyway...races rained out...AJ

Before YOU attack someone..maybe you should ask quietly ..why has he not shown up...well...he missed one race..cause we cant all make every race...the other...I am pretty sure was an unplanned emergency...and..he still had a shot at the points ...after missing 2 races...now..I am not his spokesperson....and i probably should not have even commented...but..oh well....His crew drives a long way to run this track and has been super loyal to SOS...but...feel free to run him off...god knows SOS has to many racers...I think its a moot point anyway...but..I have alot tied up in a dang boat (for the boat race)...and there is no way i could make this race either...my superstock was supposed to make it back....but..he cant get off work early enough (on this short of a notice) Steph was just saying what alot of racers thought...course alot want to race too....but..what was the car counts at the last race 50? lose 20% due to unscheduled race...lol..well just got a text saying this attack was for nothing anyway...races rained out...AJ

Aj i wasn't meaning to ATTACK anyone! and no one is trying to run him or anyone else off.... that isn't my place or anyone else other than Jim's and I am sure he doesn't want to run anyone off either! oh but it is okay for you and him to say what ever you want but for someone else to comment it is an ATTACK! Please! :rolleyes: So i am adult enought to say sorry if it seemed that way! but the right way for him or anyone else to comment about it would to directly email and ask questions and not grip! because i dont think what one or two people say is gonna change anything! I think the right thing would have been to email jim and ask if it was gonna be for points or not but than again it got canceled again due to the rain! and i am done with this!

"you MUST be one of those people that needs some attention to always put your piece of mind about EVERYTHING on here!"

Those were your words...if that was said face to face...I would bet the police would have had to be called...lol

"it is okay for you and him to say what ever you want but for someone else to comment it is an ATTACK! Please!"

Just saying why I thought it was an attack...personally....I am trying to learn to not comment on these type topics...cause its super easy to make someone mad...and I seem to be exceptionally gifted at that...when all I wanted to do was make a situation better...but...I did comment on this...cause I really didnt think that comment was warrented in this situation...if you dont want to know someones opinion...I suggest you stop reading forums..cause that is all they are...AJ

Archived