Live Updates from Houston Motorsports Park, 6/26/10

NickHolt

The Good Lord willing, I'll be at Houston Motorsports Park this Saturday (June 26, 2010) to provide Live Updates - flag-to-flag coverage of every heat and feature in all divisions.

Of course, nothing takes the place of being at the track, but if you can't make it you can keep up with the action by joining our live, interactive blogcast. I should be firing up the CoverItLive blogging software around 5:00 p.m. All you have to do is

click here to join in the fun!

Or, you can go to the Lone Star Speedzone front page and click on "Live Updates from Houston Motorsports Park, 6/26/2010."

Nick

Thanks Nick. I will be in Oklahoma all week so at least this will help me get some kind of racing fix!!!

You're welcome. That's one of the reasons I do this. Some folks just can't get to the track. And it gives the guys in the pits a chance to go back later and see what I had to say about their race as well as the races they couldn't watch since they were busy getting their own cars ready.

By the way, you had that air-cooled Bug humming the other night at Thunderhill. I bet there's more in the suspension. I used to work with Jerry and Bobby Pelton back in the 70's. They had front-running VW's at Pan American Speedway in San Antonio and Paramount Speedway in Austin. Jerry ran the Big-V Center in south SA for a number of years and spent a lot of time figuring out how to get that swing-arm rear suspension to work for him.

Nick

Hot and sunny here at Houston Motorsports Park this afternoon. Thought I saw Stephan McCurley's #1 NASCAR Fiesta Late Model in the pits on my up to the tower..

Going down to get a few pics in the pits in a few minutes....

Nick

Archived