Invitation to STS Pures on July 2nd

texana55

An invitation is extended to STS Pures for this event also....

the Texana / SOS Streeet Stocks have been added to the July 2nd ASCS Winged Sprint Car show. Please spread the word on this to others who do not get on the forums. Adding the Street Stocks should make for a huge asset to the show.

$700 to win

$500 for 2nd

$300 for 3rd

4th - $250 (from here forward it falls into the normal purse starting at normal 1st place money)

5th - $150

6th - $100

7th - $90

8th - $80

9th - $75

10th - $50

11th - $40

12th - $40

13th - $40

14th - $40

15th - 24th - $25

*No Points

*No Registration Fee

*Regular entry fee for the racer, including transponder rental

*We run raceceivers, and if you don't have a raceceiver, the track will loan you one for free this night

*Houston area Hobby Stocks welcome, but must weigh 3,300 lbs. (no mixing and matching of rules.. ie; if you are using Hobby rules and running a 4 barrel, you must be on the 8 inch wheels / tires, etc..)

You don't wanna miss this one!!!!

Another day another dollar or actually $100 added to the pot for the street stocks.

Ken Bulsterbaum said he is pulling $100 of his personal money and adding it to the Street Stock purse on July 2nd. He said he wants $50 added to 5th and $50 added to 6th. Here is the update purse as of this moment:

$700 to win

$500 for 2nd

$300 for 3rd

4th - $250 (from here forward it falls into the normal purse starting at normal 1st place money)

5th - $200 ($50 bump added by Ken Bulsterbaum)

6th - $150 ($50 bump added by Ken Bulsterbaum)

7th - $90

8th - $80

9th - $75

10th - $50

11th - $40

12th - $40

13th - $40

14th - $40

15th - 24th - $25

*plus the Dainelsen Motorsports incentive of a $100 bonus to the highest averaging official finish by any driver that competes at Texana on Friday and Shady Oaks on Saturday (July 2 &3)

Can the STS purestocks run our rules or do we have to take off beadlocks like last year?

let me know and I will try to help promote.

Bobby Jack

You can run your rules, just like they are. I am printing a set of all of the different rules for the track. I talked to Ken and Bruce about this and the STS pures are fine as they are with their rules. Just no mixing and matching of rules (ie; STS has no vacuum rule... if using STS motor rules, can't run the Hoosier Dirt Bozz tires, etc, etc...)

Sure wish you still had your car Bobby and run with 'em.

Just got a call from a brand new company in El Campo "Elite Automotive" owned by Galon Mills and Michael Davila. Elite Automotive is adding $100 to first place, now making it $800 to win. Check out this new business in El Campo and sample there honest approach to customer serivce with over 40 years of experience.

As of this writing, here is the purse:

$800 to win (*$100 of this sponsored by Elite Automotive)

$500 for 2nd

$300 for 3rd

5th - $200 ($50 bump added by Ken Bulsterbaum)

6th - $150 ($50 bump added by Ken Bulsterbaum)

7th - $90

8th - $80

9th - $75

10th - $50

11th - $40

12th - $40

13th - $40

14th - $40

15th - 24th - $25

*plus the Dainelsen Motorsports incentive of a $100 bonus to the highest averaging official finish by any driver that competes at Texana on Friday and Shady Oaks on Saturday (July 2 &3)

The two night bonus piece has grown from $100 to now $200. Mr. Jason Hammack who is the local Mac Tools dealer and who has a son that races Go-Karts at SOS is matching Danielsen's two night bonus for the Street Stocks by sponsoring an additional $100. Thank you Jason!!!

I'll update the purse and post that detail again, recognizing all of the sponsors, at the end of today. Who knows, we may have several more. I could see this turning really awesome..

We regret to inform everyone that the ASCS Sprint car race is cancelled due to heavy rains and bad weather forecasts.

We received torrential rains last light and continue this morning. We will reschedule the Street Stock Race for a later date.

We will keep you informed of the event. Thanks to all the fans and racers for supporting us. Hope yall have a great weekend,

and see yall next week July 10th.

Archived