Street Stocks Added to July 2nd Show

texana55

As noted in another thread, the Streeet Stocks have been added to the July 2nd ASCS Winged Sprint Car show. Please spread the word on this to others who do not get on the forums. Adding the Street Stocks should make for a huge asset to the show.

$700 to win

$500 for 2nd

$300 for 3rd

4th - $250 (from here forward it falls into the normal purse starting at normal 1st place money)

5th - $150

6th - $100

7th - $90

8th - $80

9th - $75

10th - $50

11th - $40

12th - $40

13th - $40

14th - $40

15th - 24th - $25

*No Points

*No Registration Fee

*Regular entry fee for the racer, including transponder rental

*We run raceceivers, and if you don't have a raceceiver, the track will loan you one for free this night

*Hobby Stocks welcome, but must weigh 3,300 lbs. (no mixing and matching of rules.. ie; if you are using Hobby rules and running a 4 barrel, you must be on the 8 inch wheels / tires, etc..)

You don't wanna miss this one!!!!

I'll be there with bells on and an extra 100lbs. <_<

Better tune 'em up boys and girls. Check them bolts, get them oil changes done and get 'em ready. Test 'em out this weekend, and get 'em ready. On this one, 1st, 2nd or 3rd are all good money... Let's get a full field to make this awewsome...

Side note, Bruce called me a short while ago, and they got 31 sprints signed up right now. They got 2 more tracks for the weekend in east Texas, so they've got more to travel with them.

Hang on... This is only getting better by the hour!!! The pot just got a little sweeter. Danielsen Motorsports is adding a bonus $100 to whoever runs in Street Stocks at both Texana on July 2nd and Shady Oaks on July 3rd and has the best average official finish for both nights combined. Stephan will pay this direct to the driver with the best averaging official finishing position at the end of the Shady Oaks event on July 3rd.

For example, you could have a 4th on the first night at Texana and a 2nd on the second night at Shady Oaks with an average of 3rd, and if no one has a better official average, you will get the $100. In the event of a tie, Stephan will determine how to divide it up.

Someone could walk away with a good deal of cash before the weekend is over!!! I suspect this might just get better and better.

Thank you Danielsen Motorsports for offering this incentive to the Street Stocks to run both tracks.

It sure will be cool having two nights of action back to back between the two tracks.

It will be a nice title to carry for a while for the best shoe between the two nights with the Danielsen Motorsports incentive. As a fan of this sport as much as a competitor, I would sure like to see a healthy count of cars at both places both nights, and would really like to see some of the Street Stocks run at both tracks who traditionally only run at one or the other.

I am also hoping that there will be some other energy generated like what we've seen in the past with other businesses jumping on board and getting some incentives rolling.

As of this moment, before any additional incentives are thrown in, I have it calculated that someone could capture up to $1,200 for the two nights combined if they are real lucky:

a. Win at Texana on Friday night - $700

b. Win at SOS on Saturday if 20+ cars - $400

c. Capture the Danielsen Motorsports incentive - $100

d. Ego if winning both places - Priceless

Another day another dollar or actually $100 added to the pot for the street stocks. Your track manager / promoter for this year, Mr. Ken Bulsterbaum recently got his street truck out and participated in the Spectator Races. He pours hours into preparing the track and works his regular full time job each week. If all that's not enough, he called this afternoon and said he wants to pitch in on this deal.

Ken said he is pulling $100 of his personal money and adding it to the Street Stock purse on July 2nd. He said he wants $50 added to 5th and $50 added to 6th. To me, this says a lot about Ken and how much he loves a good show. Let's all appreciate him back on July 2nd and get lots and lots of Street Stocks out for this event and you'll get to see awesome Sprint Car racing with it. And, if other businesses or individuals want to add in to this synergetic creation, come on!!!!!

Here is the update purse as of this moment:

$700 to win

$500 for 2nd

$300 for 3rd

4th - $250 (from here forward it falls into the normal purse starting at normal 1st place money)

5th - $200 ($50 bump added by Ken Bulsterbaum)

6th - $150 ($50 bump added by Ken Bulsterbaum)

7th - $90

8th - $80

9th - $75

10th - $50

11th - $40

12th - $40

13th - $40

14th - $40

15th - 24th - $25

*plus the Dainelsen Motorsports incentive of a $100 bonus to the highest averaging official finish by any driver that competes at Texana on Friday and Shady Oaks on Saturday (July 2 &3)

Just got a call from a brand new company in El Campo "Elite Automotive" owned by Galon Mills and Michael Davila. Elite Automotive is adding $100 to first place, now making it $800 to win. Check out this new business in El Campo and sample there honest approach to customer serivce with over 40 years of experience.

As of this writing, here is the purse:

$800 to win (*$100 of this sponsored by Elite Automotive)

$500 for 2nd

$300 for 3rd

7th - $90

8th - $80

9th - $75

10th - $50

11th - $40

12th - $40

13th - $40

14th - $40

15th - 24th - $25

*plus the Dainelsen Motorsports incentive of a $100 bonus to the highest averaging official finish by any driver that competes at Texana on Friday and Shady Oaks on Saturday (July 2 &3)

The two night bonus piece has grown from $100 to now $200. Mr. Jason Hammack who is the local Mac Tools dealer and who has a son that races Go-Karts at SOS is matching Danielsen's two night bonus for the Street Stocks by sponsoring an additional $100. Thank you Jason!!!

I'll update the purse and post that detail again, recognizing all of the sponsors, at the end of today. Who knows, we may have several more. I could see this turning really awesome..

Got a call from Randy Seals this afternoon. While he is set to run at Texana on Friday, he will not get to run at Shady Oaks on Saturday, due to a prior family commitment. He likes the bonus two night offer, and has offered an additional $100 into that. Thank you Randy for jumping on this with the others!

Note, if you are reading this and you are someone who has committed to throwing in on the Texana purse for Friday night or the bonus two night money, you need to get the money in my hands early on Friday evening evening, so I can give it all to Donna Tesch to add to the purse envelopes for the Texana piece. She prepares the envelopes in advance of all races, so you need to get that to me early on Friday evening so I can get it to her and we can clip those in additional envelopes. All Friday night specific money, I'm handing over to Donna. All two night bonus money, I'm handing to Stephan Danielsen as he will handle that piece at the end of Night 2 after the official SOS results are concluded for the Streets. Here is the rundown at present:

$800 to win (*$100 of this sponsored by Elite Automotive)

$500 for 2nd

$300 for 3rd

7th - $90

8th - $80

9th - $75

10th - $50

11th - $40

12th - $40

13th - $40

14th - $40

15th - 24th - $25

*plus the Dainelsen Motorsports, Jason Hammack, and Randy Seals incentives of a $100 each, ($300 combined) bonus to the highest averaging official finish by any driver that competes at Texana on Friday and Shady Oaks on Saturday (July 2 &3)

Thats awesome, Randy even though your my biggest threat when in the same race no matter where I consider you a friend and racing brotha. Thanks for your generousity and bring some friends with you cause 2nd - 6th is pretty good money too! :huh:;):P

i'm tryin boss. i guess you're thinkin you're gonna get to keep that 300 point fund money <_< . I don't care as long as I get the 800 :P

Thats awesome, Randy even though your my biggest threat when in the same race no matter where I consider you a friend and racing brotha. Thanks for your generousity and bring some friends with you cause 2nd - 6th is pretty good money too! :huh:;):P

i'm tryin boss. i guess you're thinkin you're gonna get to keep that 300 point fund money <_< . I don't care as long as I get the 800 :P

Im thinking the extra bonus money would simply be the cherry on top.

Archived