WOW. What a night...

SassyCassie14

First of all, congrats to my Cam Cam winning his 2nd frontrunner race here. Great race last night.

We are all proud of you.

Congrats to Richard Bartosh winning the LLM race. Dad and the guys couldn't catch you. Nicely done!

Great run to my dad as well.

Great run Joe in your mod. You looked great out there as well.

Congrats to the iceman Chris swenson winning in the sport mods. First race this season and you win. Nicely done. And to randy yount getting second. You had Helen in the stands jumping and screaming the whole time.

Go karts:

young division

37 won

8g Logan

44s Zach

older class:

9 Leonard

13 my cuddly Cody

And to my G Diddy, you looked bad fast til... lost oil pressure. Looked good! You'll get em next time hubby.

It was great seeing David Boggs back at the track again. As well as Jesse James back in a car again.

First of all, congrats to my Cam Cam winning his 2nd frontrunner race here. Great race last night.

We are all proud of you.

Congrats to Richard Bartosh winning the LLM race. Dad and the guys couldn't catch you. Nicely done!

Great run to my dad as well.

Great run Joe. You looked great out there as well.

Go karts:

young division

37 won

8g Logan

44s Zach

older class:

9 Leonard

13 my cuddly Cody

And to my G Diddy, you looked bad fast til... lost oil pressure. Looked good! You'll get em next time hubby.

It was great seeing David Boggs back at the track again. As well as Jesse James back in a car again.

Seeing Boggs was like a step back in time... lol Was really good to see him again...

Archived