Live Updates from Thunderhill Raceway, 6/19/2010

NickHolt

For fans who are unable to make it out to Thunderhill Raceway this weekend, I will be bringing you Live Updates from the track starting around 4:30 p.m., Saturday, June 19, 2010.

This live blog is interactive which means you can ask questions and make comments, but your comment or question will not show up right away since I have to approve all of them first and I may be busy at the time you post.

To get started click here or go to the Lone Star Speedzone front page and click on “Live Updates from Thunderhill Raceway, 6/19/2010, or click here

Nick

That's why we do them, Rosie, for folks who really would rather be at the track but can't make it for some reason or other.

Of course, a lot of folks like to read the archived Live Updates. I keep them all in the "Live Blogs" section of the front page.

If you'd like to have a look at one, or more, of the archived Live Updates, click here.

Nick

If I may "hone in" on your thread, Nick-ster..hope you don't mind!

K-MAC Sports will be there to do a Live broadcast of the TSRS race as well as the 2nd Super Stock feature. We'll go live at 8:10pm Central time. We're going to record the 1st Super Stock race and replay it in the time between the TSRS feature and the 2nd Super Stock feature. The broadcast can be heard at http://kmacsports.com

And we give FULL support of Nick's Live Updates! In fact, a lot of our listeners are online with Nick & his live updates while listening to our live broadcasts. To get started to the Lone Star Speedzone front page and click on "Live Updates from Thunderhill Raceway, 6/19/2010."

And tonight we're going to do a fundraiser for one of Jeff O'Neil's (TSRS Late Model #28) crew members. Wendy's dog Sammi, brutally attacked in her neighborhood by 3 Pit Bulls, but thankfully still alive..but skyrocketing care costs have inspired us to raise funds for Sammi..Please give $5, $10, whatever you can! Click PAYPAL bottom left corner of the K-MAC Sports site and make a donation if you can - it will be much appreciated!

It's hot here at Thunderhill Raceway this afternoon, but a breeze has picked up and the pits are filling up.

We'll be with Duke O'Connor of Texas HigDef and plan on filming the first of the two ASA A-Line Super Stock twin features for later posting on UTube and Lone Star Speedzone.

Nick

Glad we could help, Brad.

Hey, too bad you're on the road. Check out the discounted concession prices in the pits for "Racer Appreciation" menu! That's THR owner and promoter Mary Ann Naumann pointing out some of the price reductions!

post-3-1276978477.jpg

Look who showed up to help out his brother-in-law, Dell Harris, with his THR Thunderstock - "Gentleman James" Huff.

James says it will be August before the doc and the boss (wife Janette Huff) let him back behind the wheel. But you could tell he's getting antsy already...

post-3-1276979358.jpg

post-3-1276979253.jpg

A few Thunder Stocks taking practice under the hot Texas sun this afternoon.

Archived