Brandon Bendele SES Car Pics

Wow, that car looks good enough to enter the Snowball Derby in Pensacola, FL in December. The car owner told me they plan to be there. Chris Davidson and Mark Chrudminsky have stated they will also be there. I have heard a lot about Richardson, and he should want to run with racing's elite at the Derby. All of you all would be welcome to come over and put your talents against the best short track racers in the country at the Snowball Derby, the elite short track racing event in the South. Hey, Mobile International Speedway runs weekly Late Model races on Saturday nights. Bubba Naumann does pretty well there. So if you are looking for some action with your LM some Saturday night, come on over to MIS just West of Mobile, AL on old Highway 90. The old LLamadog will be looking for you. I had an exciting weekend at HMS and hope I can have several more in the future. Houston fans should be proud of this facility and the way it is run.

Guest The_Greek

ok here is a dumb question, is that Brandon's regular Romco car or is that a new car that he plans on running ALL-Pro with?

Sure do I will have them up soon... Lots of pictures to file through over the weekend... Rona - the pictures that I took in the pits of Brandon and crew were left off CD... Only one pic came out real well and its got Hudak downin a beer in the background...Go Figure... I will post as soon as I can...I have been workin on this stuff since 9pm Tues night. and its 4:30a now... Time to sleep...

Marc

Archived