3 new super stocks coming

Sorry for the trouble but i want to put number on the car that takes the least tape. It will ruin the car and will look like crap if i put alot of tape on it. I will just bring the tape with me, how about that! My decal guy didn't finish them. I need another decal person appearently. Anyone good with tape? LOL.

Sorry for the trouble but i want to put number on the car that takes the least tape. It will ruin the car and will look like crap if i put alot of tape on it. I will just bring the tape with me, how about that! My decal guy didn't finish them. I need another decal person appearently. Anyone good with tape? LOL.

Call Cheryl , Matt or Daniel at the Johnson City Sign Shop. Tell them I sent you(they are one of my sponsors) and they will get you hooked up. The number is 830-868-5277

• 3 weeks later...

Hows the weather up there? All tracks south of yall have been cancled. How many superstocks do yall usually run? How are new drives to the track treated up there, b/c I've heard that some dont welcome outsiders well. Reason is I just got my car back together and would like to race this weekend, but need a place to do that.

Thanks,

Daniel

Goliad, TX

Hows the weather up there? All tracks south of yall have been cancled. How many superstocks do yall usually run? How are new drives to the track treated up there, b/c I've heard that some dont welcome outsiders well. Reason is I just got my car back together and would like to race this weekend, but need a place to do that.

Thanks,

Daniel

Goliad, TX

THR is off this weekend. They try to alternate with Houston Motorsports Park whenever possible.

Nick

THR is off this weekend. They try to alternate with Houston Motorsports Park whenever possible.

Nick

Thank you....Do you know what tracks are running this weekend friday/sat.

HMP is racing. What kind of car do you have?

Archived