3. 20 - Taylor Vella

4. 8 - Kevin Sullivan

Feature

1. 82 - Anthony Monroe

2. 79 - Cody Beddoe

3. 20 - Taylor Vella

4. 8 - Kevin Sullivan

5. 19 - Benton Kemp

yep /they have thier act together ..... we have to build a new car for lisa ..hers has taken to many hits for a 9 year old car .. been working on getting that old car hooked up .the last couple of races ..founds some things ,and was starting to work out .[edited out by Nick Holt, 5/24/10] anyway ..good thing we have a spare sitting out back ..she really needed a new car anyway ..just did not want to do it dureing the season ...anyway glad someone is haveing a good season .and nellie seems to be the one to beat ....she is sitting the bar this year ..

So sorry you had to miss another Race, Hi tech cuz of a "baseball game"... I didnt get to see it {ETHER}, Because i was in the waiting lane waiting to come on the track ...But a few cars got crunched up that night not only one, Yes it looked like a very hard hit, Kinda like the one I took into the wall last year.......... Jesse if you need any help let me know I'll try and help somehow {LIKE AM DOING WITH EVERYONE ELSE IN THE CLASS} wrote it big so no one thinks any favortism is going on or rumors start.. CONGRADS TO ALL THE WINNERS!!!! WAY TO GO LUCHE!

thanks for the offers charly ....we have it worked out ..we have a complete car ..proxy thanks ..may take you up on that ....... i have been wanting for three years to build her a new car ..so here is our chance ..lol this next one will be faster .and better built to take some abuse ..wether taking it or giveing it ..besides nellie is fast .that old car wasnt really that good of a car ...seen to many wrecks ..the right front from the control arms back is junk ..when you bend the strut bar .its over ..... should have the new car ready in three weeks hopefully .. and up and running good ..

Congrats to Nellie for another great winning nite.I know first hand what its like to be beat by her.She has always been fast and now is dodging the bullets.Keep up the good work!!!

Charley you are correct about getting along.I am hearing too much " ME " and " YOU " and not enough " WE ".It takes every car to make a show and each driver needs to respect the other.Take what you can but not at the expence of someone else.Its all about the show.We race for the fans and they must come first,period.As indiviguals we dont mean squat.Collectivily we have something to offer.We as racers are from the same family so fueding amongst ourselves is like fighting ourselves.Dont forget the CC boss removed the mini stocks because of the bickering so its not a good idea to do it again.Especially not before I can get Thumper back to give Nellie a challange if possible.The short block is finished,the head is finished,all thats left is final assembly.

On a personal note,I was lucky enough to get my 200th win and I decidated that win to my hero Richard Petty on his induction weekend.Mr Petty was the ultimate racing showman and knew the importance of fan involvement He knew the show was greater than the indivigual.We are in the show business,not the racing business.The show business needs everyone.

Thanks for all the kind words.No,HOT,I havent done so well with championships.Maybe 3 total.

In the words of Kyle Bush,the next race is whats important now.I hope the CC Thunders can reunify and again become the premiere class it has been before.Lets work together and come up with a plan for growth.Positive actions reap positive results.

Archived