great night of racing

its still in the works. we tried to piece a motor together but...................... u know. well be back asap. my bro in the # 79 had a damn good run till u know the story every week. if they cant beet us they try to crash us. i survived it and it came back to haunt them. lol

I thought the farm trucks were the most exciting race of the night. It sucks that #79 got spun at the end .... Hell of a race...

yeah it all looked good till "BLAST FROM THE PAST" had to ruin the good run of#79. hes on probation but............. u see the #27 didnt get the trophy after all, he was a lap down from the contact b/w him and the #79. valenta got it! good job johnny!!!!!!!!!!!

sounds like it was a hell of a race from what my dad said! good job everyone.....my dad and i are working on a new old truck for me so joe dee can be in my 81 permanently....he's getting better! its a pretty silver one with no dents yet. jordan and john do owe me a couple though.

thats just ridiculous about the "steering problem" after the race. there is no room for that kind of childish behavior....seems like we could expect better from a grown man. not to mention the safety factors.

see you guys in a couple weeks. get that truck back together kyle.

Archived