one of the greatest

ok people again on these posts no one has said anything to down him mickey were are you hearing this a post was put on here by me stating how great of a racer he is how he can get into several differnt cars on any said day with other cars that has not won and kick everyones rear racing nothing else as for a person he is one of the greatest racers in this area and he helps everyone out that asks hell you dont have to ask if he if he sees your having trouble he helps

ok people again on these posts no one has said anything to down him mickey were are you hearing this a post was put on here by me stating how great of a racer he is how he can get into several differnt cars on any said day with other cars that has not won and kick everyones rear racing nothing else as for a person he is one of the greatest racers in this area and he helps everyone out that asks hell you dont have to ask if he if he sees your having trouble he helps

AMEN!!! I could not have asked for a better person for a driver and friend! :ph34r:

Archived