Karma is a .......

While picking up some stuff at the Wally World(I-10 & Vance Jackson) I noticed a compact car parking in the handicapped section with no plate or mirror tag......thinking to myself.... out loud....."What a XXXX! I guess being fat and lazy(plus a few other adjectives) makes one handicapped!"

So I load my stuff and get in my car to leave.....Look behind me and a pick up is backing out of the way(OK, must want my spot).....then I see the forementioned car backing up....DRIVERLESS......WTF......Sure enough it backs right smack into a parked SUV......Two thoughts ran through my mind at this point.......That'll teach 'em to park in that spot instead of someone who REALLY needs it.....Second....DAMN why didn't I get backed up faster....I could use a good megabuck lawsuit.....

Yes this stuff sticks in my craw(non handicapped using those spots).....When I broke my back in 94 and was in a body brace from my neck to my......well nether regions.....I couldn't get a temp tag for handicaped parking.....Yet all these lazy SOBS can...Serves the above idiot right!!!!!

OK off my soapbox......but I'm still LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Your right Jay.....Karma is a -----. I use HC plates most of the time but not always. Depends on how my body feels. I see people use the mirror placards all the time and I know there is nothing wrong with them. Just lazy I guess. A lot of people buy HOT ones and some use a relatives. I approached a teenage girl on day about parking in a HC zone. She said it was her mothers car but it had a placard so she thought it was OK to park there. There is a group of people here in SA that voluntarily patrol HC parking spaces and has the authority by the SAPD to write tickets. Those tickets aint cheap either. Karma will get them at some point.

Archived