Live Updates from Thunderhill Raceway, 5/22/10

NickHolt

For fans who are unable to attend the event in person, Lone Star Speedzone will bring you Live Updates from Thunderhill Raceway starting this evening around 4:30 p.m.

This live blog is interactive which means you can ask questions and make comments, but your comment or question will not show up right away since I have to approve them first and I may be busy at the time you post.

To get started Click here or go to the Lone Star Speedzone front page and click on "Live Updates from Thunderhill Raceway, 5/22/10.

Nick

By the way, if you want to follow along with my badly typed "play-by-play" Live Updates, they stay up on the front Lone Star Speedzone page indefinitely.

Just go to the Lone Star Speedzone front page and click on "Live Blogs" up near the top. Then just take your pick. They're all clearly marked and dated. Just scroll down until you find the one you want.

If you want to check out the Live Update from this past Saturday, just click here.

Nick

Thanks for tuning in, Rosie. That's why I do the Live Updates. It's for folks who can't get to the track in person but who want to get a feel for how things went down.

We get about 200-300 people watching live for at least part of the blog, but we get a lot more hits the next day in the archived version.

For instance, the archived version of Last year's Stock Car Spectacular has several thousand hits all together - and it gets a hit or two every day, sometimes several hits a day.

Nick

Archived