Bad news about Rick Day...

NickHolt

Apparently Rick Day fell at home this week and is busted up pretty badly and is still in the hospital.

Not sure of any of the details but I understand he fell down some stairs coming out of his shed and broke several bones including his right leg, his left hand and his left knee. He is at South Florida Baptist Hospital in Plant City, Florida.

I will update as further information is obtained and if anyone has more info, please share it with us.

I am very concerned about this turn of events and ask that our racing community keep Rick in our prayers.

Nick

this sad news for racers, rick's talent in the racing industry in leadership is needed at all race events, i wish and pray for a speedy recovery for him, thanks, del

I'm sorry to hear the news about Rick's fall. It sounds like he got pretty beaten up from the fall. He's in for a really tough time with injuries on both legs and hand.

Rick, I'm hoping that you're not in too much pain (use those painkillers!), and I wish you a speedy recovery.

Had a chance to connect up with Rick this morning. He's hoping to get out of the hospital today. I guess the left knee is the problem but he didn't go into details.

It was a nasty fall but not as bad as we all first feared.

I think PAPA talked with him on the phone this morning as well...

Nick

Archived