HOT STOCK TRUCKS

ANYONE HAVE AN OPINION/ SUGGESTIONS ON RUNNING HOT STOCK TRUCKS AT SOS!!

I WOULD LOVE TO RUN SOS BUT CAN'T BE COMPETETIVE W/ THE SUPER STOCKS!!

Maybe run with the street stocks if nobody else is willing?

No. I don't agree with that. The hot stock trucks are an absolute treasure and very unique to this area, and I love the hot stock trucks running with the hot stock trucks. But, they do not fit in with the Street Stocks! We would be very opposed to that match up.

-Monty

ANYONE HAVE AN OPINION/ SUGGESTIONS ON RUNNING HOT STOCK TRUCKS AT SOS!!

I WOULD LOVE TO RUN SOS BUT CAN'T BE COMPETETIVE W/ THE SUPER STOCKS!!

Maybe run with the street stocks if nobody else is willing?

No. I don't agree with that. The hot stock trucks are an absolute treasure and very unique to this area, and I love the hot stock trucks running with the hot stock trucks. But, they do not fit in with the Street Stocks! We would be very opposed to that match up.

-Monty

Monty, that's ture... they are very unique to the area... but at the same time there are Street Stocks that do NOT fit in with the Street Stocks.

It would be nice to have more trucks show up, but if that's not possible the poor guy wants to race... I say find the best fit and let's run em!

There has been a lot of talk on here the last couple of days about who drives in what class. ragnot... my advice would be get out there and have a blast no matter where they put ya.

Personally, I like racing better drivers - helps me improve and strive to work harder.

Hell... I might just see if they will let me run with the late models! :blink:

Archived