Racing this saturday....

CJY08

Just wondering if any special races is going on this weekend? Get people pumped up and maybe bring some more cars out or come out to watch.... had to start another topic the last one was putting me to sleep and the one before that....was not even about racing...... Hey Dan can we still Have grudge matchs out there.... say... I wanna call out Megan... And Daniel wants to call out his bomber buddy Nick????

Well Charley I hope you get some excitment going.Ive never seen this forum so quiet.Its like people are not intrested anymore.Especially getting track information.

On a personal note,this might be a special weekend for me.Since I was in Hi School my idol was Richard Petty.At the time it was because I was a Mopar fan.Later it w3as because he won so much.This weekend he will be inducted into the Nascar Hall of Fame.The timing would be perfect for me if I could win my race this Sat as I would tie my idols record of feature wins at 200.I have wanted to do this for many years and at 60 years old its taken me 41 years to get to this point.Most of my wins came at CC Speedway so I am grateful to CC and its many owners over the years.How wonderful it would be for me to tie Pettys record on the same day he becomes a hall of famer.I know theres a big difference between NASCAR and the local tracks but everyone needs a goal.There is no guarntees,however,I may never get that # 200.

Soon my asphalt car will be ready.If I cant get another win here at the dirt,I will try again at my favorite track,CC Speedway.I know its fast and the car needs to be perfect.I changed everything,head,block,all internal parts.It better not overheat anymore.See you guys soon.

Archived