Kids Moving out of Beginner Classes

Absolutely and having run 2nd that night we had a good time running against him. He didnt walk off from us but we couldnt pass him either.

Of the four times I ran last year, one was not the night Mickey ran in the streets, but I would have really enjoyed getting to run with him. He is one of my heros for several reasons.

But, you need to be thankful I sold that tail dragging Nova, and didn't bring it out this year, cause I in fact, did walk off from all y'all a couple of times last year... ;) ... now that's some trash talking right there, I'll tell ya what... Just messing with ya pardner. You and Robert are great friends to me..

On a serious note, I am making a prediction... I think the street stock feature this week will be the best yet this season. the 77 has two feature wins and the 49 has two feature wins. Several other cars are inching to the front as well. And who knows who else will be a contendor. There will either be a new car in victory lane or there will be a tie breaker. This will be a good week for the streets... my prediction...

Again, see everyone Saturday.. Good Luck to everyone, including us.. :lol:

i 'm like u monty these to guys are putting on great racing but i have to be honest i sure do wish that 186 car i believe was his number last year would come and put a whoopin on that 49 or this guy they call whataburger..

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i 'm like u monty these to guys are putting on great racing but i have to be honest i sure do wish that 186 car i believe was his number last year would come and put a whoopin on that 49 or this guy they call whataburger..

I talked to that 186 recently, and he said soon as his big brother gives him the green light, he'll bring that car back this year.

Robert has been playing with the super stocks a few times this year just so he dont pull his hair out. As far as the 186 car goes its a mere couple weeks away. Motor is half done and has a new parts ready to replacing last years parts. As his older brother I will never bow down to him at any track any where but I do know he will be bringing his A game when he returns.

if the kid isnt over the age limit, then whats the big deal. seat time is only going to help that kid who is obviously serious about wanting to race. why discourage him or her when all they want to do is do something they love. if they are dominating every week, make them start in the rear every week and come thru the pack. if they do it clean and still win, then maybe the others need to spend more time stepping up their game. chasing off drivers is only going to make it a 2-3 car class. do you really wanna be a track champion of a class that had 3 cars?

if the kid isnt over the age limit, then whats the big deal. seat time is only going to help that kid who is obviously serious about wanting to race. why discourage him or her when all they want to do is do something they love. if they are dominating every week, make them start in the rear every week and come thru the pack. if they do it clean and still win, then maybe the others need to spend more time stepping up their game. chasing off drivers is only going to make it a 2-3 car class. do you really wanna be a track champion of a class that had 3 cars?

ok her we go this will solve the question i went out and talked to a few old time racers some who raced on s.o.s. s.t.s. t.r.p. the very first night they opened and this was their reply back in the old days we started and their was no rules then it was stated we needed some then the track owners said boys if we have rules its hard to follow them we will only have a few now their is a lot first of all (sand bagging) this is a word referred to as your good enough to race a class more advanced and you dont.i raced motorcross that was commonly seen for dirt track the older generation said rules are their everybody bends them here we go hold your breath this is not calling anyone sand baggers or pointing finger just trying to answer shamrock ??? we raced when points leaders always started in back that was it in back now for some reason they dont they invert some silly way sometimes all spots some time 2 rows this is not the way we did it. if this person still dominated the class normally they would leave and move up to a different class after say track champ in that class for 2 or 3 years this was when their was only 4 or 5 classes bomber being a starter class. we all understand you cant keep moving up only so many classes to race remember the question were talking about go-karts and mini-stock here...their response to solve problem was every racer is a asset to racing we need all we can get they should have it like old days start points leaders in back maybe top 2 or what is determined in the classes questioned if a driver decides to move up if they show they are racing in another class then have them start in rear of least advanced class i know let me answer well thats not fair why put a driver in rear cause they want to race more than one class what if they are not points leader what if..what if remember just a suggestion now i'm getting off this comp telling my workers get off their a-- get to work them i'm jumping in my race car hitting the freeway kissing my babe by and racing to s.o.s.i bet their is some hot drivers after the post this week and i'm driving 3.5 hrs to watch u guys race my prediction street stock their will be an upset whataburger better known as (beefy #49)2nd #77 3rd and someone new 1ST,limited #14,late 75 super ?? mod,whittiker or guy from s.a.,dwarf 99,farm truck go on limb with this #23 not been running that good 4th,#27 smoking bad last week 3rd, 01 2nd 1st the new truck coming he is illegal check him well c how good tech is go karts #22 these kids r awesome

i'm driving 3.5 hrs to watch u guys race my prediction street stock their will be an upset whataburger better known as (beefy #49)2nd #77 3rd and someone new 1ST,limited #14,late 75 super ?? mod,whittiker or guy from s.a.,dwarf 99,farm truck go on limb with this #23 not been running that good 4th,#27 smoking bad last week 3rd, 01 2nd 1st the new truck coming he is illegal check him well c how good tech is go karts #22 these kids r awesome

Well the #14 limited wont be there and if the car is it wont be the same driver, wade went back home,I can see how you would pick wade to win, he is an awesome driver, there just might be some surprises coming hide and watch.. :P Oh and I dont know that I would bet against the 77 car either.

i'm driving 3.5 hrs to watch u guys race my prediction street stock their will be an upset whataburger better known as (beefy #49)2nd #77 3rd and someone new 1ST,limited #14,late 75 super ?? mod,whittiker or guy from s.a.,dwarf 99,farm truck go on limb with this #23 not been running that good 4th,#27 smoking bad last week 3rd, 01 2nd 1st the new truck coming he is illegal check him well c how good tech is go karts #22 these kids r awesome

Well the #14 limited wont be there and if the car is it wont be the same driver, wade went back home,I can see how you would pick wade to win, he is an awesome driver, there just might be some surprises coming hide and watch.. :P Oh and I dont know that I would bet against the 77 car either.

r u racing

Archived