PRO MODS!

MUmscheid 51

Alright last race we had 19 cars say they would be there. 10 were able to actually show up.

Come on guys...............who will be there?

Racing at THR May 22nd

#15 Umscheid

#61 Lovell

the 10 will be there. Im not givin him a option. :P

However, I still would like to see Michael give us a 1 lap head start. Call it a handicap race. :lol:

Looking good so far... just a couple of hours and already getting some names added!!

Racing at THR May 22nd

#9 Brett "the JET"

#10 Walton

#15 Umscheid

#26 Bob Slezinsky

#42 Justin Long

#44 Naumann

#61 Lovell

#78 Doc Baber

Mr. Boyd, do you think Mike Williams will be able to bring the 3? John Heil fits in that seat as well as Jason. Of course, you knew all of that. ;)

Justin, i know you said you would be here, correct? How about Jason Morman?

Has anybody heard about Bubba Menard? How about Anthony Gordon? Lets get this series rolling guys!!

Craig Roper in his new modified was very strong. Will he be back this race?

John Paul Kliewer has been at just about every pro mod race at THR in quite some time. Will you be there?

also, i forgot to add some others.....

#13 Ian Webster, i sure hope you can make the trip back to kyle. What do you say buddy.

#04 Brad Hudak, we all would love to see the 04 back at THR

#39 Mark Chrudimsky, man 2 wins and a second place last year. come on back bro!!

#14 John Shultz, I know you had some damage at the houston race, how is it coming along?

#98 Racer Jay, How is that motor man?

#8 Jim Nides, I know you weren't able to make it last race but how about this time? Surely all the houston guys have the racing itch with the race raining out!!

#1 Art Kunzeman, Will you be able to make the trip this time sir?

#7 Tuffy Hudson, man you are strong at every track. Can you make it?

#21 R.L. Alexander, You ran once last year and we'd love to have you back.

#07 Matt Kaminski, You made it from Corpus Christi last year, how about this year?

And finally how about some of the sport mods? Can yall make the race i know there might be a little work or maybe not. Not possitive about the rules.

also, i forgot to add some others.....

#13 Ian Webster, i sure hope you can make the trip back to kyle. What do you say buddy.

#04 Brad Hudak, we all would love to see the 04 back at THR

#39 Mark Chrudimsky, man 2 wins and a second place last year. come on back bro!!

#14 John Shultz, I know you had some damage at the houston race, how is it coming along?

#98 Racer Jay, How is that motor man?

#8 Jim Nides, I know you weren't able to make it last race but how about this time? Surely all the houston guys have the racing itch with the race raining out!!

#1 Art Kunzeman, Will you be able to make the trip this time sir?

#7 Tuffy Hudson, man you are strong at every track. Can you make it?

#21 R.L. Alexander, You ran once last year and we'd love to have you back.

#07 Matt Kaminski, You made it from Corpus Christi last year, how about this year?

And finally how about some of the sport mods? Can yall make the race i know there might be a little work or maybe not. Not possitive about the rules.

i was thinking of doing this same post for the sport-mods...need to get some drummed up for june 5th! as far as work, it don't take much to get a dirt sport-mod to the asphalt...springs, swaybar, that's 'bout it. pretty simple.

c'mon y'all...we need more sport-mods...and, any of our asphalt drivers will tell ya what a blast it is to run the asphalt! even if it's only for a change of pace for ya...worth a try anyway!

and, huge thanks michael for thinking of us!! :D

Michael,

Unfortunately, the #14 Mod of John Schultz is not ready.

John has been extremely busy, and has not had the time to strip the car for a new front clip.

In addition to his law enforcement duties, he has been tasked to act as head taster for a new group of flavors that Round Rock Donuts is considering.

Now, if you know John, he doesn't do anything half-assed, so the end result is, not only needing a new clip, but also a wider seat.

Michael,

Unfortunately, the #14 Mod of John Schultz is not ready.

In addition to his law enforcement duties, he has been tasked to act as head taster for a new group of flavors that Round Rock Donuts is considering.

Now, if you know John, he doesn't do anything half-assed, so the end result is, not only needing a new clip, but also a wider seat.

Ouch! :ph34r:

the 10 will be there. Im not givin him a option. :

guess i do not have a choice very good people to race with in super pro mod touringseries. every one is so nice with any thing you need

I dont want to hear you cant make it cus your needing parts. Ive got a race car junkyard in my shop. Might as well help who I can before this stuff rusts away. :lol:

Besides, If we get on the same track at the same time, hhmmm, memories of 1994. :ph34r::o:lol:

44 should be there if the sorry as_ engine builder will finish the motor

Michael,

I would say that if we don't have the motor back by wed. night, we probably won't make this race. We'ld definitely like to, but not gonna try to rush everything and maybe miss something that causes another problem.

Curtis

Curtis,

I definitely understand making sure that everything is good to go before you go out and either destroy it or leave an oil line loose and oil the track down....Kudos to yall for double checking.

Lilmodified,

I also agree that there needs to be a ton of those sport mods for yalls races. I know that two cars that are pretty quick at thr were built for about 8K a piece, and a best of the best car is about 10k. no reason why a class that costs "sometimes" less than the super stocks but quite a bit faster hasnt taken off.

But, i was actually talking yesterday about the possibility of the thr sport mods running with the pro mods. I know the #4 sport mod in houston ran in the pro mod class and actually faired pretty well. What do you say???

Curtis,

to add to the earlier post, i had heard a rumor that the #44 pro mod probably would have a crate motor in it this race....i guess that is out of the window?

Maybe just a rumor? I sure hope that motor gets back in time we need ya man!!!

the 10 will be there. Im not givin him a option. :

guess i do not have a choice very good people to race with in super pro mod touringseries. every one is so nice with any thing you need

I dont want to hear you cant make it cus your needing parts. Ive got a race car junkyard in my shop. Might as well help who I can before this stuff rusts away. :lol:

Besides, If we get on the same track at the same time, hhmmm, memories of 1994. :ph34r::o:lol:

Not the roof Cory......I'll just have to fix it...lmao

Curtis,

I definitely understand making sure that everything is good to go before you go out and either destroy it or leave an oil line loose and oil the track down....Kudos to yall for double checking.

Lilmodified,

I also agree that there needs to be a ton of those sport mods for yalls races. I know that two cars that are pretty quick at thr were built for about 8K a piece, and a best of the best car is about 10k. no reason why a class that costs "sometimes" less than the super stocks but quite a bit faster hasnt taken off.

But, i was actually talking yesterday about the possibility of the thr sport mods running with the pro mods. I know the #4 sport mod in houston ran in the pro mod class and actually faired pretty well. What do you say???

we've actually toyed with that idea, too...maybe we can work something out?

Mr. Boyd,

have you heard about mike williams ride? also have you talked to ian about making the trip to thr again?

Curtis,

What is the update on the motor situation?

Everyone else,

no responses to the other posts? We need some cars at the races or we will only have one track to race pro mods at.....lets pull together and make it happen, make it worth while for mary ann to put us on the schedules!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived