HMP status?

Truck99

Sitting here at theholiday inn waiting to hear the decision... local news is calling for a small storm through here about 9 am and then its out maybe a good thing, this is one time when rain isnt a good thing!

Chase I talked to Uncle Joe just a minute ago he said go back home.... I was already in Flatonia. I'm guessing he talked to John but not sure.

Thanks B. I just talked to Joe also and got the same info.

John has made it official. No races tonight at HMP.

Nick

I hate its rained out but thats the best decesion; it rained 5 inches south of Houston last night and there's a huge cluster headed towards town now. The weather has been decent this year so I'll deem this as a night to regroup and be ready for the next event.

It is unfortunate that we had to call the race today. I think everyone knew there was a chance it might not happen and all of us at HMP knew we would not have many spectators but we were trying to get the race in for the racers as a demonstration of our commitment to all of you. We have been lucky and done so for the past three races with unfavorable forecasts. Unfortunately, this time, the weather definitely had other plans. Thank you to everyone for your support. It is greatly appreciated by Graham, Sarah, Dean, myself and the rest of the HMP staff.

See you on May 29th's Whelen NASCAR Night featuring the Waste Management Legends Summer Shootout, $1000 to Win, Legends National Qualifier.

Sincerely,

John Mandabach

Archived