Well they've already started....again

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i'm thinking (mother nature willin') that if killeen keeps dodging the wet bullet, this may turn into one of the biggest shows of the year!

Good chance they will pick up some of the IMCA points chasers in Mods, Sportmods and I-Stocks....IE: Keith White, Dean Abbey, Duain Priichett.....Plus I think they have some make-up features from last week too.

i'm thinking (mother nature willin') that if killeen keeps dodging the wet bullet, this may turn into one of the biggest shows of the year!

Good chance they will pick up some of the IMCA points chasers in Mods, Sportmods and I-Stocks....IE: Keith White, Dean Abbey, Duain Priichett.....Plus I think they have some make-up features from last week too.

that's what i'm countin' on! :P

As of right now, the Texas Thunder Web site (www.texasthunder.com) is showing that we are racing.

We had rain last night and very early this morning. So far it has not rained since then. The parking lot and pits should be dry, and with them working the track, I expect that to me raceable as well.

Track Phone 254-628-2888 David Goode 254-289-9657 Call and see for yourself. I would do it, but I am working now (on the phones) so can't call myself. But David usually calls the track employees if he does cancell, and neither myself or my son have gotten the call.

I will let everyone know if they do call it, but as of right now, we appear to be racing.

Stay safe, I hope to see you at the races tonight!

Bill "Sarge" Masom

On another site I read where Champion(Midland/Odessa) is closed until June......

So other than perhaps Lubbock/Amarillo tracks.......Texas Thunder is the only Saturday track around here running tonight

Ark-La-Tex in La. plus Wild West(Clinton) and Lawton in Okla. are a couple others I've seen that are racing

Archived