sim racing

racer88

hey i saw a add on tv for online racing. i was curious who all plays sim racing and what website is it? and are there tracks like thunderhill and hmp

www.iracing.com

I haven't used it yet, but check it out. Heard its a premiere site, been developed over many years and was done right.

I do it...I still use a game called NASCAR Racing 2003 Season by Papyrus, which may sound like ancient technology, but its still the best for oval racing if you dont want to pay the hundreds of dollars it takes to use iRacing. They are both great games though and about as realistic as you can get on a computer.

I run on iRacing myself. It was built basically by the same guys who created NR2003 so there are a lot of similarites. Plus there's a lot of Nwide and Cup drivers that use it, as well as several open-wheel/road course guys. I'm having an absolute blast with it.

I run on iRacing myself. It was built basically by the same guys who created NR2003 so there are a lot of similarites. Plus there's a lot of Nwide and Cup drivers that use it, as well as several open-wheel/road course guys. I'm having an absolute blast with it.

im looking at getting iracing but do you have to buy the tracks before you race on them?

im looking at getting iracing but do you have to buy the tracks before you race on them?

Unfortunately yes, but you don't have to buy them all at once you can get them whenever you want. And depending on what subscrption plan you go for, some of the cars and tracks come free. They're also doing all kinds of promotions. I think right now they're doing one where you sign up for so much time (3 months I think), and you get the Indy car and IMS for free, or something like that. They also have a deal where if you buy 3 items at once, you get a discount. Right now, I think cars run around $12, and tracks around $15. And according to some, that's much cheaper than they were a year or so ago.

Archived