Deb Williams

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Buy a fake passport....Move to Bora Bora....change your screen name.....It's your only chance.

Do they have a race track there? I'll face Deb before I go to some place that doesnt have a track.................still thinking about you Deb.

i don't know who is filling in for deb while shes out but i feel sorry for them, it's hard to keep up with all the work she does behind the scene, let alone what we see that she does, nothing the same without you debbie, so hurry up and get well so we can stay on the ( track ), thanks, del ;)

Buy a fake passport....Move to Bora Bora....change your screen name.....It's your only chance.

Do they have a race track there? I'll face Deb before I go to some place that doesnt have a track.................still thinking about you Deb.

Sure they do Papa! Bora Bora Speedway! Surely you've heard of it......Has the best coconut juice concession south of the equator! :wacko::huh:

Thanks for all of the Get Well wishes. I'm back home now, feeling pretty sore but doing okay with all of the post-op drugs. LOL I truly appreciate all of the support from my racing family

Glad your doing alright Deb. Just do what the Dr's say and you'll be fine. We have been having a little fun on here at your expense but we really were concerned for you. How long do you think you will be "out of service"? If there is anything you need just tell us.

As many of you know, I'm not really a very private person, so I thought I'd share the type of surgery I had done. I had hernia repair surgery - turned out I had two of them! I understand it's hereditary, and I guess I'm getting too old to do so much lifting. Everyone knows and teases me about how much stuff I haul around! Anyway, I'm under strict doctor's orders not to lift anything heavy for the next eight weeks, so I will be asking for help at the track. Again, I apprecitate your concern and I hope to be back up to speed soon. Thanks again.

Deb

Debbie,

I think for his comments, PAPA should carry all you stuff for ya. :P Put him to work.

And I didnt put him up to anything, he's just that kind of guy. :lol:

Glad your doing better. See ya soon.

Cory

Glad your doing well Deb. If you need any help at the track please come and get me in my pit. I would be more than happy to help you out in any way I can. I have two strapping young bucks for crew members and Im sure they would handle anything you need done. Get well soon. We need you out there.

Debbie,

I think for his comments, PAPA should carry all you stuff for ya. :P Put him to work.

And I didnt put him up to anything, he's just that kind of guy. :lol:

Glad your doing better. See ya soon.

Cory

Make the cripple guy do all the work....I see how it is now. :lol::lol:

Bar-b-que???? did someone mention bar-b-que???

I love livin in lockhart. Its always in the air.lol

opps sorry, got off track. :P

Got off track? Dont do that in the Mod. :lol:

I got to quit hijaking these post.......na...its to much fun. :lol:

Archived