Deb Williams

I just wanted to let those of you that may not already know, Deb Williams is having surgery today! Hopefully we will all keep her in our prayers and send her our get well wishes.

Deb, hope all is going well and you will be right back to yourself very soon! Love and hugs!

H & Mary Ann

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, Debbie, I tried to honor your request to keep it quiet.... Sorry.

We are asking the Good Lord to watch over this surgery and to grant you a quick recovery.

Nick

Debbie: Speaking in behalf of all TPS Members, Officials, Sponsors and our many fans ... we wish you a speedy recovery and a fast return to the racing scene.

Thanks for all you do for our sport,

Neil Upchurch

Texas Pro Sedans

Administrative Director

P.S. I hope the leg extensions work. :lol:

PAPA,

For a guy that can't run too fast, you sure are taking some mighty big chances on your long-term survivability... LOL

Nick

Nick

Im sure she will be on drugs for a few days. That should be plenty of time to get out of the state. She knows Im just funnin.........you do know Im funnin Deb?Uhhhhhh....HELP! :blink: Cory made me say it.....yea, thats it....Its Corys fault.

Nick

Im sure she will be on drugs for a few days. That should be plenty of time to get out of the state. She knows Im just funnin.........you do know Im funnin Deb?Uhhhhhh....HELP! :blink: Cory made me say it.....yea, thats it....Its Corys fault.

Buy a fake passport....Move to Bora Bora....change your screen name.....It's your only chance.

Archived