Gunnar Frid's (Gundog99) Mother passed away this morning

rwracingmom

Just received call from Robert that Gunnar's mother passed away this morning. Our prayers and condolences go out to Gunnar and his sister Kathy and the entire family. May God take his angel to her place of peace. We love you Gundog. If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to call us.

Love Larry and Joyce and the Walton family and Joey Jenkins and family.

Losing your mother is one of the most devastating, live-changing events in a person's life. Gunar, I pray that God will show you that she is now at peace and safe in the presence of her heavenly Father.

Nick

I am so sorry to hear about your loss, Gunnar. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time. Would you please share the funeral arrangements with us here on LSS when they have been made?

Tks,

Deb

Per her wishes, she will be cremated tomorrow. My sister and I will pick her up around 2:00 take her by the log cabin she built in Jerrel with her own hands and let a little of her fly. Then my sister will take her on an airplane ride and release some of her from the air. My Aunt will meet us tomorrow for a private get together.

Thank's for the well wishes, ALL of you.

Per her wishes, she will be cremated tomorrow. My sister and I will pick her up around 2:00 take her by the log cabin she built in Jerrel with her own hands and let a little of her fly. Then my sister will take her on an airplane ride and release some of her from the air. My Aunt will meet us tomorrow for a private get together.

Thank's for the well wishes, ALL of you.

how fitting ....sorry for your loss ...

Archived