Thunder Stocks Wreck Video at THR 5/8/10

TexasHighDef

no, less than 5 laps on new tires and no feeling of going down until it popped after making contact with the car on the outside, so not to my knowledge of a tire going down or i don't think it would have blown in contact. thanks, del

Don't worry Bobby.. I don't know the whole secret either.. Joey is the only one that knows it all... along with Terry..

Aaron,

It's better when everyone thinks you are dumb and calls you dumb... Einstein was said to be dumb... Go figure!

Mark

.just tell peta it aint what it looks like ..the man is blind and trying to put on a shoe ..the horse got bored gave up and is taking a nap... see symple saluton....i know i know that sounds dumb ..but you may get one of those obama appointed fruitcakes ...they will believe anything ...they believed him ..right ...btw he is useing his fist ..could not find his hammer .

Ok.. so is asking cars to come out & drivers to support also a deadhorse?... i want to run more than a 5 lap feature...

No, but thats a differnt thread. This one is about who did what when itwas clearly a racing thing. :D

I am just trying to understand the standard definition of Deadhorse is... I am sure sure we will be able to give more examples of this video'd event happening this weekend...

Maybe the same class.. maybe a different one..

Just think a "racing thing" is like the "other bucket" in a survey results tab...

How do we race this close together and not go home on the hook..

Archived