ALAMO HOMES CAR SHOW

i37DirtTrackMama

From all of us here at Alamo Homes, we thank all of you for the assistance and participation! We all enjoyed the show as well and look forward to many more events in the future. If anyone has any ideas for future events please feel free to share them with us, we are open to different ideas. Our main goal is that everyone has fun and enjoys the events.

Thanks to Alamo Homes. I really enjoyed talking with all of the staff. Your a great bunch of people and are really appreciated by the track and by my family. These different events are also a time when the different drivers have a chance to get together and put their differences to the side and mingle amonst each other. Again, Thanks Alamo Homes for your support.

Gary "Taz" Hunter

Thank you Alamo Homes for promoting and sponsoring I-37 Raceway. Sponsors like you make it possible for racers to be able to keep the sport alive. I was there with my son (#12) Front Runner class and he had a great time.

Again, Thank You Alamo Homes !!!

THANKS ALAMO HOMES for making one of Hailee's most memorable racing memories thus far. She still talks of that day everyday. It is awesome that you support what these people love to do so much!!

Thanks again!!

Hailee Marcx and Family

Archived