LSS-TexasHighDef video - Spotlight on Aaron Brungot

NickHolt

Duke O'Connor and I decided to put the LSS-TexasHighDef spotlight on Thunderhill Raceway Thunder Stock driver Aaron Brungot this past Saturday. Was a good decisions as Aaron won the Thunder Stock feature. Duke got some awesome video of the race and we got to interview Aaron before and after his win.

To watch this one, Click here or go to the Lone Star Speedzone front page LSS front page and click on "Lone Star Speedzone - TexasHighDef video: Spotlight on THR Thunder Stock driver Aaron Brungot."

Nick

That happens sometimes when the video first gets put up. Duke says it will settle down after a few hours.

Try again in a few minutes and it should work.

Nick

Great Interview....Great track shots....Love the in car footage. Terriffic Segment!

Thanks allot David!! I am just now finishing up your little rock vid. came out pretty cool too!! Check back in the morning and I should have it up. Just a few tweaks left on it now.

What I want to know is how much did Duke have to pay to keep the #14 from passing Aaron? J/K that is some great footage and some good racing...

Thanks allot!!

Here is the funny thing! I was hooking my camera up in Aaron's car and then they told me I should put it in Joey's instead. I guess it was just meant to be. LoL

the chinchilla strikes again! :lol:

you know...if that thing is gonna keep "hanging around" like that, someone should probably give it a name! lol

duke...FANTASTIC as always! i particularly LOVED that opening bit!!

thanks, guys for what y'all do!

the chinchilla strikes again! :lol:

you know...if that thing is gonna keep "hanging around" like that, someone should probably give it a name! lol

duke...FANTASTIC as always! i particularly LOVED that opening bit!!

thanks, guys for what y'all do!

Aahahhaaaa!!! Well it is called a dead kitten. I know! I don't like that to much. It is because it is named after it's bigger brother the dead cat! It looks kind of funny but it is amazing how well it keeps the wind noise down. I think you should rename it for me!!!

Archived