Floyd and old #65 Hit the Wall at THR "Video"

TexasHighDef

Sorry to see old #65 hit the wall! Oh! And Floyd too!! Floyd walked away and I hope his little El Camino will be back!!

Duke

ps Great Day of Racing yesterday!! I loved the pace of everything!!

Much more video to come from it!

Man that was great video and it was a very hard hit but the safty equiptment worked as advertised. I would like to thank the saftey crew for getting to me so quick and all the thr staff for all the help.and I want to say a big thank you to all the fans for your concern and support. The fans are a very large part of why I keep racing.also I would like to let everybody know I am fine a little sore but not as bad as I thought it would be.

When they hauled that El Camino off, it looked to me like the whole nose was shoved back a couple of feet... What a shame especially since that trip into the tire wall was not Floyd's fault. The video says it all.

Nick

i was watching you and the other car coming out of turn four . i missed the finally ending to a great race . congrats to marcia / that was proof some one can win from the outside lane . glad to see you ok floyd . car not so purdy anymore!!

i was watching you and the other car coming out of turn four . i missed the finally ending to a great race . congrats to marcia / that was proof some one can win from the outside lane . glad to see you ok floyd . car not so purdy anymore!!

No the car isn't pretty any more for sure and you are sure wright about Marcia she drove the wheels off of that ford. We were both good on the outside and I was having a ball up untill the wreck but I'm going to blame this on Cody Smith if he hadn't set the El Camino up so good I would not have been up front with those cars and I wouldn't have been in the wreck.ha ha. Coddos to cody Marcia Mike and the hole gang. O and mike loaned me tires so I guess it is partly his falt to. Ha ha

Archived