KENNY STONES FATHER HAS PASSED

:( PLEASE EVERYONE WHO KNEW KENNY STONE OR HIS FAMILY SAY A PRAYER THEY HAVE LOST HIS FATHER TO CANCER :( ALTHOUGH WE DIDNT KNOW HIM WE STILL FEEL SOME OF KENNYS PAIN HES IN A BETTER PLACE I GOT THE TEXT AROUND 12;30 LAST NIGHT THE LORD HAS TAKEN A GOOD ONE FROM THEM SO PLEASE PRAY FOR THEM KENNY HAS SAID TO US THAT HE WAS HIS BEST FRIEND SO NOT ONLY DID KENNY LOSE A FATHER BUT HIS BEST FRIEND THEY HAD A GREAT RELATIONSHIP THROUGH FAMILY AND ALSO BUISNESS WE R SO SORRY KENNY AND FAMILY :( GREG AND CANDACE DINSMORE

Sad to hear. Bob was a good man, I raced against Kenny we were growing up in quarter midgets. Most recently I remeber Bob always had the Boxer with him as his sidekick at the races. Our thoughts and prayers are with you Kenny and Micky.

The Freeman Family

I noticed Kenny did run at Texas Thunder last weekend and Josh Moyer had a tag line about the Stone Family in his signature.....Now I understand why.... :(

Sorry to hear about your loss Kenny....As one who has lost a parent to cancer in the past couple years I can truely empathise....Many of us have reached that age when we loose one or both of our parents....There never are the right words to say during this time.....As Greg mentioned we can only take solice knowing they are now comfortable and pain free.....

RIP Mr Stone......

Archived