CONGRATULATIONS DUANE TOYNE

TBSSS01

Don't be embarrased Terry! You had a rocket ship of a car last night and not only did you have a 'clean sweep' in my book, you had the car to beat! Even the 'fast' guys couldn't touch you. The tech deal really sucks, but all the more reason to fix it and next time when we show up we'll show them it was an oversight and we'll be the cars to beat again!! I'm pretty sure after last night, we got their attention. We're almost there. D.

Congrats to you both!! y'all put on a heck of a show last night and had ppl talkin all over the place about how fast y'all were! Dad, I am so proud of you for winning. tech results or not- you were untouchable... Duane, you showed 'em you could come from Back to Front in a matter of a few laps not only once but TWICE and still finish 3rd!!!!!!!! AWESOME! We'll be back on the 15th to do it again!!! ;) All them dirt guys say- Asphalts for getting to the track and it takes talent to drive dirt- y'all showed em y'all have TALENT!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats guys!! :D

i was there saturday night, and y'all did a great job!! goes to show that w/the right driver & crew a car can be driven anywhere! and, y'all looked great out there! keep up the good work!

It truely was a great night of racing for TBS.. reguardless of what happen in tech, they were chasing the "www.ThunderHillRaceway.com" Graphic all night Heat and Feature..

Duane drove that racecar, After the 2nd trip to the back, i really didn't know if he had enough laps to make it back to the front..

well he proved us all wrong.. and when the race was done and he parked the car in the infield.. YUP... RR was on the ground must have been tired... *(now lets not get used to using up 2 RR tires a race D)

Also like to thank Tommy Gural & Scott Kneupper for helping me get Duane back out before the restart!

Archived