CONGRATULATIONS TO CARY STAPP AND THE #99 Truck Team

Good Job Guys Congrats

Congrats, the announcer said it was yalls first win this season. That truck was on a rail.

I think he said "first win @ HMP this year". Had fun, Good job to Cary and Chase. You guy's.....well, I think you know what I'm trying to say.

BTW, anybody know what happened to the 42? And I am SO glad what happened to the 767 didn't happen while he was full throttle. yike's! HE NEED'S TO GO TO VEGAS...NOW!

Congrats, the announcer said it was yalls first win this season. That truck was on a rail.

I think he said "first win @ HMP this year". Had fun, Good job to Cary and Chase. You guy's.....well, I think you know what I'm trying to say.

BTW, anybody know what happened to the 42? And I am SO glad what happened to the 767 didn't happen while he was full thottle. yike's! hE NEED'S TO GO TO VEGAS...NOW!

Oh I know! That would've been REALLY bad! ON the #42....His wife is set to have twins any minute, and he told me he was waiting for the phone call....Maybe the Storkphone rang?

Well,once again I need to thank my bro/crewcheif, I don't know how he does it but I tell him what I feel in practice and next thing you now it's perfect in the race. I also want to thank my dad and Gunnar for giving us this opportunity.

Well,once again I need to thank my bro/crewcheif, I don't know how he does it but I tell him what I feel in practice and next thing you now it's perfect in the race. Make's my job a pretty simple one.

it sure makes it hard to keep in your tracks and pick up a few free pointers when that thing is a rocket. congrats, yall are the class of the field bar none.

hard last two races for the 42.....motor started letting go at the end of the kyle race and rearend breaks at hmp. Sorry Jason, wish hard times didnt come to such nice people!

hard last two races for the 42.....motor started letting go at the end of the kyle race and rearend breaks at hmp. Sorry Jason, wish hard times didnt come to such nice people!

Definately some hard luck for two weeks in a row for the 42. Hate to see it, but he'll bounce back.

Archived