4 - 67 Sonny Hammond

5 - 28 Leland Waddell

Modifieds

1 - 94 Nick Hardcastle

2 - 57 Dale Flanagan

3 - 715 Jeff Hoegh

4 - 5 Neal Flanagan

5 - 23 Chris Jewell

Thx for the quick post on the top 5's... The track was awesome. Started out tight, and slicked off just a bit, but not tremendous, in the turns. In my opinion, that was just about perfect for the track to change just a tad for the feature. Excellent job on the prep. It is easy to see you really care about what you're doing. We appreciate you...

How many cars? We physically counted like 72..??

i would just like to say thank you for all the well wishes for my family. The missing man formation meant alot to me. thanks again to my fellow racers. Special thanks to Chelle for the play by play so I could be there with yall. Girl your the best!

Victror

Thanks to everyone who came! I am trying some things that I used to do preparing the track and it seems to be working. I appreciate everyone who has come to race and come to watch. If you didn't make it out this night, you missed out. I hope that we will continue to improve the track, car count, fans and everything in general. To make a better show for all. I thank you for the comments about me. Good or bad, :P . I have a full time job, and a 2nd full time job at the track. So bear with me and let's put on a show like we haven't seen in a long time. Hope to see yall May 15th. Thanks everyone! :)

On a side note: Super Stocks, I want to see you again on the 15th! Randy, you did a great job, thanks for coming. And Eric thank you too, heck of a race. Good to see Leland show up too. Thanks to all of you super-stocks that came out. Hope to see all of yall back in two weeks!

And Thanks again to all classes, racers and fans. We couldn't do this without you!

i would just like to say thank you for all the well wishes for my family. The missing man formation meant alot to me. thanks again to my fellow racers. Special thanks to Chelle for the play by play so I could be there with yall. Girl your the best!

Victror

You mean alot to us too Victor! Our hearts and prayers go out to you and your family!

From your Texana Raceway Family.

Thanks to everyone who came! I am trying some things that I used to do preparing the track and it seems to be working. I appreciate everyone who has come to race and come to watch. If you didn't make it out this night, you missed out. I hope that we will continue to improve the track, car count, fans and everything in general. To make a better show for all. I thank you for the comments about me. Good or bad, :P . I have a full time job, and a 2nd full time job at the track. So bear with me and let's put on a show like we haven't seen in a long time. Hope to see yall May 15th. Thanks everyone! :)

On a side note: Super Stocks, I want to see you again on the 15th! Randy, you did a great job, thanks for coming. And Eric thank you too, heck of a race. Good to see Leland show up too. Thanks to all of you super-stocks that came out. Hope to see all of yall back in two weeks!

And Thanks again to all classes, racers and fans. We couldn't do this without you!

good news to hear! Hope to see everyone back on the 15th

the age group is 13 to 17 on minis but if i raced last year and didnt sign up in time this year because i wasnt sure if i was gonna race.. and i turned 17 on april the 18th can i still race minis??

the age group is 13 to 17 on minis but if i raced last year and didnt sign up in time this year because i wasnt sure if i was gonna race.. and i turned 17 on april the 18th can i still race minis??

Did you race in the mini's last season?

Ok here, it is straight from the rule book:

Mini Stock division will have a minimum age requirement of 13 years and a maximum age of 16 years. Anyone who is not over the age of 16 years old on the date of the first practice, will be allowed to participate in the division for the entire season. If you turn 17 during the season on any date after the first practice date, you will be allowed to participate in the division for the entire season. You must bring a copy of your birth certificate for us to keep on file before you will be allowed to race. No Exceptions!

First practice date was in March. So you are good to go. :)

TRP what you posted about the age requirement for the minis is what is posted under the rules. But if you go under "FAN INFO" on Texana's website the age requirement on there states 13 to 18....just FYI!

Archived