CALLING ALL SPORT MODS

lilmodified

i heard rumors that there is a B.M.F. showing up. hope he brings friends. the more the merrier.

Terry James and Shawn Paul Lehman had their sport mods running in the 15.70s in practice at THR today. Impressive. This class of cars is about the most affordable class one can get into to go really fast. I sure hope it catches on.

Don Painter just clicked off a 15.708 in SportMod qualifying... a new THR SportMod record. Congrats to Don... By the way, Don and Browning Auto Parts are faithful Lone Star Speedzone advertisers and helps JM Hallas (rebelracewriter) with his computer expenses..

Thanks Don for your support.

Remember, folks - Support those who support racing!

Nick

Not only is the 10D fast on the 3/8 mile asphalt, but he won in it last week at Texas Thunder Speedway's 1/4 mile dirt.

He says the only things he changes between the two tracks are tires, and sway bar (takes it off for dirt).

Stay safe,

Bill "Sarge" Masom

Not only is the 10D fast on the 3/8 mile asphalt, but he won in it last week at Texas Thunder Speedway's 1/4 mile dirt.

He says the only things he changes between the two tracks are tires, and sway bar (takes it off for dirt).

Stay safe,

Bill "Sarge" Masom

so my response to that sarge,,,,,,is why are the rest of them potatoe farmers so scared to come try it?

CALLING ALL POTATOE FARMERS! ;)

Potato Farmers? LOL...

Don't knock it 'till you try it! May not be quite as technical as racing on the asphalt, but it's a barrel of fun turning right the whole way around... A whole new appreciation for throttle control is gained in a hurry on the clay.

Nick

huge THANKS boys for coming out last night!! it was a good evening of racing and my beloved sport-mods looked great!!

:D

(and, not only is don's car fast...that new low-slung body just looks SHARP!)

oh! and, it was great to finally get to meet sanders and duke!

(i'm anxiously awaiting the video hi-def! ;) )

Archived