playday on 5/2/2010

there may be heavy rain this weekend, we will keep up with the weather conditions to determine if we are going to re-schedule a rainout. i will keep everyone posted as soon as possible of a rainout on lone star speedzone. we will determine the next availible date and post, thanks, del

there may be heavy rain this weekend, we will keep up with the weather conditions to determine if we are going to re-schedule a rainout. i will keep everyone posted as soon as possible of a rainout on lone star speedzone. we will determine the next availible date and post, thanks, del

Has playday already been cancelled or are u waiting till tomorrow to determine that.

playday for 5 / 2 / 2010 has been cancelled due to unfavorable weather in the area, we don't want anyone making a trip out and be rained out. we hope this will save our racers and fans some time, money, and trouble of making a trip for nothing. we will re-post the next schedule event (playday) for hot rod hill. providided anyone has any questions, contact del harris at: 281-808-5475, please leave your phone number as my phone may be busy, thanks and hope to see ya'll soon at the hill, del

Archived