Foul wind in South Austin

txtom

If anyone noticed a foul wind blowing in the South Austin area last night, I have to say I know the reason.

Lee Machen and myself converged on the Steve Klestinec Homestead in Creedmoor to replace the ring and pinion in Steve's Shelby Cobra.

Needless to say, the B.S meter was pegged; and it's been awhile since 3 clowns sat and told that many lies....I mean stories. I shoulda taken a recorder with me.

But for those of you that know Mac, he is doing great; instead of cussing cars, wrecker drivers, customers, and the price of parts, he is cussing beef prices, feed prices, and the abundance/lack of rain while he runs cattle down in the Smithville/Rosanky area.

But he's still Mac, he wouldn't take time to put his partial in for the pic.

post-3-1272639547.jpg

Rodney, all we needed was Jerry Grant and the late Leroy Brooks, and we'd probably still be at Steve's having a big time.

I'll let ya know, but Mac may make an appearance at Kyle in the near future. There are several people out there he wants to catch up with.

I'll let ya know.

Tom, if you had put some numbers on that background(garage door?) it would look like a police up........Just sayin'

LOL Jay, Remembering back to some of the crap we pulled back in the day, If we tried it today, that would be a police lineup!

Archived