Gear selection

i talk to you on the phone but, i'm not sure what gear for hrh in that class, if i'm not mistaken, i believe that most guy's were running a 620/650 gear, but please call mr. huff if no-one else can tell you, he ran a hobby stock there before, i gave you his number. you might also contact wolfie, he ran in hobby too, thanks, del

I was talking about the overall configuration and layout of the track with it's wide turns and banking. Not tight and paperclip shaped like Gator. The track, like 105 is a driver's track more than it is a horsepower track...So NO, I'm not kidding you!

And it may surprise you to know that we actually measured the track and it's not as big as you think..;) The inside lane is just shy of 1/4 mile

Any where from a 6.50 to a 6.80 final for hobbystock is good,depending on how good your motor is on the bottom end to handle the rpms. What is your trans gear you run. A 3.73 rearend and a 1.82 glide will give you a 6.78 final which I put in my friends turned right at 6300 to 6500.

Archived