Anyone interested in doing live updates from HMP this weekend?

NickHolt

I will be in Starkville, Mississippi, this weekend to attend my son Alan's graduation. He's worked hard and will be receiving his Masters in Meteorology degree from Mississippi State, so I will miss the racing at Houston Motorsports Park this Saturday.

If anyone would like to volunteer to provide live updates from the track, please get in touch with me.

Thanks.

Nick

I will be in Starkville, Mississippi, this weekend to attend my son Alan's graduation. He's worked hard and will be receiving his Masters in Meteorology degree from Mississippi State, so I will miss the racing at Houston Motorsports Park this Saturday.

If anyone would like to volunteer to provide live updates from the track, please get in touch with me.

Thanks.

Nick

Guess we all are gonna have to be careful what we say about Weathermen now! LOL! :lol:

Thanks everyone for the encouraging comments. He has worked hard all through college and grad school, holding down several part time jobs, playing in two bands in addition to serving as the lead snare in the Bulldog Marching Band.

He plans on being a TV weatherman and is sending out resumes and videos to several mid-size market outlets. I hope he's off my payroll soon!

Nick

Thanks everyone for the encouraging comments. He has worked hard all through college and grad school, holding down several part time jobs, playing in two bands in addition to serving as the lead snare in the Bulldog Marching Band.

He plans on being a TV weatherman and is sending out resumes and videos to several mid-size market outlets. I hope he's off my payroll soon!

Nick

heck we are in dire needs of a good weatherman in cc ..just pick a station ...cant go wrong .none we have are anygood anyway ...

Archived