Thunderhill Raceway

Truck99

Just wanted to say - awesome job last night THR. I don't think I've seen the place look so alive in years. The things going on in the concession area from food to entertainment really gave the place a great feel that people will want to experience again. The crowd was huge. Keep up the great work.

Well I want to say AWSOME Job to all of you. "The Drivers."

You all put on one heck of a show last night.

The races were Very Exciting to watch last night.

Not alot of yellows and not many many messed up cars. I have to hand it

to alot of the drivers who spun out and got it going again to keep the show

moving.

Great night of racing and a Great group of drivers

You all were the entertainment.

I have to agree, the autograph booth seemed a big hit, a lot of kids and many with t-shirts just for autographs. Everyone should have pictures made to autograph and hand out. Would be good if schedule allows to have a few cars inside the spectator gate before night starts to do the same.

it was indeed a great nite, good to see the stands full like that. I really enjoyed interacting with all the great fans that we have! Good job drivers and teams, gotta tell ya, watchin those A-Line's gets me when I'm off... time to dust off the hard hat, looking forward to May 8th...

I missed my turn in the autograph booth due to tech, but grabbed a stack of hero cards and went into the stands....The fans LOVED the show last night! We sat in front of the VIP booth and signed autographs for about 45 minutes and had several fans come up and tell me that they were there for the first time and loved the show, commenting on the Thunder Stock and Truck races. Had almost as many ADULTS come get autographs as kids!

Kathy,

I couldn't have said it better. We know we still need to make some improvements in our show (finished up later than we wanted, problems with sound system, etc), but overall I was very pleased with the racing action, the activities (and food) for the fans and the driver interaction with the fans. From the tower, we could see a lot of excitement and positive energy all throughout the grandstands.

On another note, I'm finally getting more orders for the Driver Hero Cards. For those drivers who haven't ordered them yet, please take a minute to send me an e-mail to request them. It's a very easy, inexpensive process. Ask any of the drivers who have already ordered them. For more information, please contact me at debbie@thunderhillraceway.com.

I have to agree it was a good night at thr. The first time I had been out there in a while but neal dragged me out there had a good time saw a lot of old friends out there.

Some good things I saw were the show kept moving along really well, the stands were packed and looked like every one was having a good time. Another cool thing I saw a week ago was when I was at Texas Roadhouse in san marcos every table had a schedule for THR on it and i saw a bunch of people looking at them while waiting for their food.

Also Deb to let you know every saturday night at Cabelas there is a car show where guys bring there street rods and other stuff yall might get with em and see if its cool to bring out a couple cars. I did a car show friday night in Buda but didnt find out about the show until friday at 3 just got lucky our car was clean.

One suggestion i have for a couple of drivers is to make your numbers more visible on the cars. Like Birmingham it is really hard to see the 9 on the right side of the car from the stands with just the outline and the similar light colors, as well as the 77 TSRS the black and red was dificult to see but if you put some silver in the middle it would jump out. The 26 mod that was running people in stands around me thought it was a 28 and she was yelling for shawn paul and we had to break the news to her that it was a 26 and that shawn paul ran sport mods.

Josh is right about Cabelas on saturday nights. There is plenty of room and drivers could hand out flyers. I've been posting everything Deb sends to me on craigslist in Austin & San Antonio. This coming saturday I may drag my car to Cabelas after I do some work on it. ( the Buda car show was a last minute deal / I got a flyer the day before)

Archived