Three Rollovers!

It wasnt a full moon was it? Hey Vinny the wheels are supposed to point at the ground..lol Other than that is was a good night for the most part, and the slick track folks should have been in heaven, it dont bother me either way, I like a change.

so who all rolled? any results as who finished where?

1 Farm Truck, 1 Limited, and 1 Classic Dwarf Car.

Joseph Snow won Dwarfs

G.W. won Supers

In Streets, it was Stephan Danielsen, Chris Shafer, Greg Turner, David Bruns, Lauren Chamberlain and 11 or 12 after that. Think one or two didn't make the start of the feature. Great job by Greg first night in the group with his new car.

sorry, didn't catch the rest of the classes

On a side note, I already had a great deal of respect for David Bruns, and it increaed even more last night. He built up the confidence of a young racer with his clean racing in the feature, and encouraging words after the feature. Thank you David!!!

-Monty

...On a side note, I already had a great deal of respect for David Bruns, and it increaed even more last night. He built up the confidence of a young racer with his clean racing in the feature, and encouraging words after the feature. Thank you David!!!

-Monty

not good at computers. thanks Monty she drove that car great. to reply to some other quotes A dry slick track is not racing it is follow the car in front of you till they mess up or you bump them '' not on purpose Cris ''. No 3 abreast in the turns. people dont come to watch follow the leader

not good at computers. thanks Monty she drove that car great. to reply to some other quotes A dry slick track is not racing it is follow the car in front of you till they mess up or you bump them '' not on purpose Cris ''. No 3 abreast in the turns. people dont come to watch follow the leader

What? nothing personal...David...anyone can win on a tacky track...all it takes is motor. Dry slick takes a driver...guess which people dont like dry slick?

What? nothing personal...David...anyone can win on a tacky track...all it takes is motor. Dry slick takes a driver...guess which people dont like dry slick?

Both type of tracks need a driver, in most classes the motors are very equally matched and everyone has the same surface to race on, to say that a heavy track automatically makes you a winner is ridiculous, it just allows EVERYONE to make more mistakes and be able to recover quicker. Keep up the good work SOS, and keep changing the surface preparation from race to race as to keep us all guessing, it makes us ALL better drivers and setup people.

Both type of tracks need a driver, in most classes the motors are very equally matched and everyone has the same surface to race on, to say that a heavy track automatically makes you a winner is ridiculous, it just allows EVERYONE to make more mistakes and be able to recover quicker. Keep up the good work SOS, and keep changing the surface preparation from race to race as to keep us all guessing, it makes us ALL better drivers and setup people.

said great , for all who voted for change baby your even getting it at the race tracks and ones that didnt vote thought it didnt matter fooled you your racing on changes lol great racing saturday had me watching on edge of my seat had new people holding flag this week way to go sos

For me it doesnt matter as long as its smooth but I highly prefer dry slick. The drier the better. I used half the motor compared to the first 2 weeks. It doesnt matter if I start close to the front or close to the back. Dry slick shows who has the total package. It exposes who doesnt have the experience, car and throttle control nor is it forgiving for those that cant setup a car correctly. It is a good measuring stick how good a driver/car combo really is! Its easy to be fast of a tacky track with a good motor and 10 inch wide racing tires to keep you from pushing most of the time. BLA! Thats follow the leader and boring in my opinion. Also if you go to any big event with lots of cars or 2/3 day shows they cant keep the track tacky so they let those events go dry slick immediately so it will start taking rubber. I do like SOS giving us lots of different track conditions though.

For me it doesnt matter as long as its smooth but I highly prefer dry slick. The drier the better. I used half the motor compared to the first 2 weeks. It doesnt matter if I start close to the front or close to the back. Dry slick shows who has the total package. It exposes who doesnt have the experience, car and throttle control nor is it forgiving for those that cant setup a car correctly. It is a good measuring stick how good a driver/car combo really is! Its easy to be fast of a tacky track with a good motor and 10 inch wide racing tires to keep you from pushing most of the time. BLA! Thats follow the leader and boring in my opinion. Also if you go to any big event with lots of cars or 2/3 day shows they cant keep the track tacky so they let those events go dry slick immediately so it will start taking rubber. I do like SOS giving us lots of different track conditions though.

amen ;)

Archived