Thanks

wheelchair49

:rolleyes: Itwas nice to go to the races again. Thanks very much to everyone who helped make it happen, you know who you are. It was nice to meet Debbie Williams for the first time after talking so much on here and Facebook with her. How have we missed each other all these years? Nice to see so many cars and full stands. Wow was that 99 in trucks on a rail! Congrats to the 99 and all winners and all competitors . ;)

Larry,

I'm glad you were able to join us at the races last night. It really was good to finally meet you and Joyce. And, yes, it was great to see so many cars in the pits and fans in the grandstands. I heard the preliminary count on the fans last night was 1500. WOW!!!

wow .hope yah do that every week ...

It doesn't happen by magic. It takes a whole lot of work by a whole lot of folks, some thinking out of the box and the support of the race teams. Oh, and decent weather is always a plus!

Nick

wow .hope yah do that every week ...

It doesn't happen by magic. It takes a whole lot of work by a whole lot of folks, some thinking out of the box and the support of the race teams. Oh, and decent weather is always a plus!

Nick

now nick .i would not have thought of that ..lol....the fans and racers speak in large volumes of thier hard work ... keep it up ..i bet mary ann still cant get that big smile off her face ...though she ussualy sports one anyway ...this smile is special ...

Archived